Period proof swimwear

Posted 25th May
Looking to purchase some period proof swimwear for my daughter,can find quite a bit of choice for normal underwear, but not swimwear. Any recommendations?
Community Updates
Ask
11 Comments
A quick Google has very few and very expensive. I guess it's just one of those those things most of us have just waited to be over for swimming or used tampons even in these years with all these is about
666FU25/05/2020 16:16

Have you tried Google? This come up as the top …Have you tried Google? This come up as the top result.https://www.modibodi.co.uk/collections/swim?gclid=CjwKCAjw2a32BRBXEiwAUcugiC9VfWOrPmyBjBAWB-FMAalJ-IYC2wVhRM7YaMPYh_DD3lDU0PgLkxoCMOAQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Thanks, thats the only one I can find too- quite expensive though
Whoohoo25/05/2020 16:17

A quick Google has very few and very expensive. I guess it's just one of …A quick Google has very few and very expensive. I guess it's just one of those those things most of us have just waited to be over for swimming or used tampons even in these years with all these is about

Yes, was hoping that maybe someone had found some a little cheaper. Thanks anyway
menstrual cup?
Change gender?
Just let the red river run....
Tile should say women’s only thread
There are mini tampons out there but I guess it depends on the age
ashmac26/05/2020 00:08

Tile should say women’s only thread

Why should it?
Having a quick google they seem incredibly expensive.

I wonder if perhaps it would be be possible to make your own using reusable pads or panty liners, Sewing them in, not sure if it would be possible to hide the material in gusset so it couldn’tbe seen.

google.co.uk/amp…mp/

Or as someone else mentioned Tampons for teens

becomingateen.co.uk/pro…ons
Post a comment
@
    Text