Perks at Work Discount?

Posted 15th May
Hi, does anyone have this? If so, I'd really like a code from the service.
Can anyone help please?
Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
I can help, you need to get a job that gives you access to the scheme, no thanks required
15 Comments
I can help, you need to get a job that gives you access to the scheme, no thanks required
Yes I do how can I help
Timschoice15/05/2020 22:47

I can help, you need to get a job that gives you access to the scheme, no …I can help, you need to get a job that gives you access to the scheme, no thanks required

That's wonderful. Thanks for taking the time to post that.
Robloxian15/05/2020 22:59

That's wonderful. Thanks for taking the time to post that.

Nooo problemo, any other things I can help with e.g. how to get hold of an ASDA ID badge so you can get 20% off your shopping or a Police warrant card so you can get a free MaccyD coffee, you just let me know
Timschoice15/05/2020 23:08

Nooo problemo, any other things I can help with e.g. how to get hold of an …Nooo problemo, any other things I can help with e.g. how to get hold of an ASDA ID badge so you can get 20% off your shopping or a Police warrant card so you can get a free MaccyD coffee, you just let me know

Bit lonely this evening I see...
Robloxian15/05/2020 23:09

Bit lonely this evening I see...

Far from it, I have you to talk to
Timschoice15/05/2020 23:08

Nooo problemo, any other things I can help with e.g. how to get hold of an …Nooo problemo, any other things I can help with e.g. how to get hold of an ASDA ID badge so you can get 20% off your shopping or a Police warrant card so you can get a free MaccyD coffee, you just let me know

Nice one bro! Any ideas how I can access all the NHS offers?
MadeDixonsCry16/05/2020 01:20

Are you actually serious....
eslick16/05/2020 02:06

What do you think?

hard to tell, with some people in the UK genuinely believing that corona moves through 5G you can never be certain
MadeDixonsCry16/05/2020 01:20

I shouldn't be telling you this as I could get into trouble, but you seem nice and I think I can trust you. Its a bit tricky and it wont always work, but all you have to do is go to Uni for say 3-4yrs and get a degree in a relevant subject, its a bit longer if you want to be a surgeon, but after you get that, you can apply for a job with the NHS and voila, Bobs your uncle, free access to EVERY NHS offer!!! Boom!!! No need for thanks, I'm here to help!
Timschoice16/05/2020 02:24

I shouldn't be telling you this as I could get into trouble, but you seem …I shouldn't be telling you this as I could get into trouble, but you seem nice and I think I can trust you. Its a bit tricky and it wont always work, but all you have to do is go to Uni for say 3-4yrs and get a degree in a relevant subject, its a bit longer if you want to be a surgeon, but after you get that, you can apply for a job with the NHS and voila, Bobs your uncle, free access to EVERY NHS offer!!! Boom!!! No need for thanks, I'm here to help!

Wow thanks!

To be honest though, I might die before I complete everything. I heard religious people get to go to heaven when they die. Got any tips on how I can get to heaven too?
Has anyone used the P@W scheme of buying groceries shopping credit with a discount? Once you get the code, say, the cashiers at Morrisons can accept it as full payment?
MadeDixonsCry16/05/2020 03:31

Wow thanks!To be honest though, I might die before I complete everything. …Wow thanks!To be honest though, I might die before I complete everything. I heard religious people get to go to heaven when they die. Got any tips on how I can get to heaven too?

Easy my friend, I have a top trick for that, when you get to the gates and the big man says “YOOOUU HAVE BEENETH A SINNER AND THOU SHALLEST BE DAMNED TO HELLLLLL FOR ALETH ETERNITYIETH” you just say “sorry” and he HAS to let you in! Tell him I said hi
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions