Groups
    EXPIRED

Personal Shopper USA to UK

I've been ordering of the US Disney Store for a good while now, however there are certain items they just won't ship.

It's sill really, they'll send me a table and chairs for next to nothing, but they won't send me a doormat.

So, I'm looking for a respected and established agency to purchase a few items for me and have them sent over.

Can anyone recommend?

5 Comments

[url]www.FromUS2EU.com[/url]

oh my gosh thanks so much for that link, i am so excited, i have been trying to get ralph lauren to send me things for ages and they just kept saying they cannot send to the UK, but now i may have someone that can get them for me, very much appreciated

Hehe it's an absolute pleasure.

I haven't used this service before, but it's safe - fear not

I placed my first order with disney US the other day but only half my order has been despatched its all in stock and they did'nt say they would'nt ship any of it to the uk its only kids toys but my order status now says closed is that normal?

Original Poster

Safc-Chick

I placed my first order with disney US the other day but only half my … I placed my first order with disney US the other day but only half my order has been despatched its all in stock and they did'nt say they would'nt ship any of it to the uk its only kids toys but my order status now says closed is that normal?

They usually ship different items at different times for me as well. They all come in different boxes. It's normal.

Don't know about the closed status though.

Thanks danm003 for the link - SUPERB.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Important info for Ryanair customers1825
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1424
      3. love affairs1548
      4. word association Game73944491

See more discussions