Groups

Personal Web Hosting

Any recommendations ?
    Needs to have e-mail with the domain.

7 Comments

All my domains are hosted with host-the-most.co.uk. Its a small provider which means you are not just a space on the disk.

Very quick response.

I used this:
    quidco.com/one…gb/

Works fine. Think it works out that you make a £1 profit from the cheapest package.

I have a web site hosted with this company

Very good in my opinion :-D

Give them a try

vidahost.com/uk-…ing

Original Poster

34sp don't register personal sites now.
    They will renew an existing one though. - Get excellent service from them already but can't get a new domain.

guv;8968528

Use 123reg.co.uk for domains (unless its a .com then US based will work … Use 123reg.co.uk for domains (unless its a .com then US based will work out cheaper.)Web host, I always recommend 34sp.com or liquidsix.co.ukMail... just use a gmail account.. the point the mail to gmail and send using yourdomain.co.uk - deffo the best way to handle mail requirements. Your domain host then diverts all mail to gmail using whatever [EMAIL="[email protected]"][email protected][/EMAIL] you want to use.

dreamhost.com

Amazing service. Been with them for 4 years. Had copyright/illegal things uploaded to host (uploader) and they were very cool about it. Sorted it out instantly, 100/100 host...

for easy option use mrsite, can be picked up cheaply off play or ebay for just unlock codes. its really easy but can be limited once you want a more seristocated site but great as a start of point for the 1st year and includes mail with your website name ie [email protected] and web site name ect.

If you need any graphic work done let me know!

[url]www.geekboxdesigns.com[/url]

blue box best price is about 17 quid

shop.ebay.co.uk/i.h…c=1

play.com/HOM…e=0
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions