Groups
    EXPIRED

Personalised CD type thing

For my boyfriends 21st I'd like to get a cd made of all 20 songs that were at number 1 on his birthday...
    thing is.. I don't download songs!
    so I wondered if anyone would know if there's a website which does the copying to a disc for me..
    or if there's ones that already exist!
    I've tried to look it up on google, but it comes up with all kiddy things in my attempts!
    thanks in advance.
    x

10 Comments

"all 20 songs that were at number 1 on his birthday"
    I don't get why there would be 20 number one songs on a persons birthday - ???

I'm pretty sure you can buy such a thing, I've seen them attached to cards for certain birth years.
    Worth checking in a major stationary store (WH Smiths for example)?

Shima

Clintons cards sell these

This might help - if I got the year right

take40.com/num…987

Shima

Original Poster

oh i prob didn't explain myself too well
    it would be as if 25th 1pril 1987
    25th april 1988
    then 89, 90 up untill now
    it's a wee bit strange! but he likes his music
    thanks for all your replies i'll check them out
    xx

Try and look on ebay to see if someone has got number ones cd (will have all number ones on it...) - Then probably make it yourself - I have got the cd somewhere - but since I moved house - everything is in boxes! Nice idea though...

download and pay fom them from somewhere like woolworths, whsmith etc

If you can find the tracks for me free or send me the money i will download them onto a disc for you and my brother has a disc printer so i could print his picture on the disc for you. Cost only as it's not really much work for me and i think it's a great idea

Original Poster

dmissy13;1750441

If you can find the tracks for me free or send me the money i will … If you can find the tracks for me free or send me the money i will download them onto a disc for you and my brother has a disc printer so i could print his picture on the disc for you. Cost only as it's not really much work for me and i think it's a great idea

I have no idea about downloading! it's a very nice offer thank you but i guess i wont be able to! sorry!

pcfairs;1750393

download and pay fom them from somewhere like woolworths, whsmith etc

I've just looked but couldn't work it out & also tried hmv.. but they wont as i use a mac! Another problem! haha, thanks anyhow
    x

laltufan;1750379

Try and look on ebay to see if someone has got number ones cd (will have … Try and look on ebay to see if someone has got number ones cd (will have all number ones on it...) - Then probably make it yourself - I have got the cd somewhere - but since I moved house - everything is in boxes! Nice idea though...

I stole the idea lol! but thanks!
    I could check ebay out, just hope it doesn't cost too much! thank you xx

This site appears to do what you are after but seems a bit pricey starting at £25
    ]YourNumberOnes.co.uk
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Superdrug weekly deals11
      2. Large Chest of Drawers1012
      3. HELP - am i being scammed on gum tree67
      4. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!22

See more discussions