1. Tes Deals
Groups
    EXPIRED

personalised number plates

its the other halfs birthday on 29th nov and i thought i might get him a personalised plate.. any one recomend any good sites.... there seems to be so many! i want some thing like wenty on it !!

17 Comments

i'd go through the dvla, no extra charges.

Banned

DVLA pick your own

be careful of regtransfers too, as good as they are i get constant emails from them.

i got mine on [url]www.newreg.com[/url]
    very cheap compared to dvla etc

Whats his name? or initials ??

DVLA for me

far far cheaper than anywhere else and no hidden extras, like transfer fees or vat

dvlaregistrations.co.uk/home/

supermod

Moved to Deal Requests.

dvla, if you find 1 you like anywhere, checkout the price with vat and transfer fees, then check dvla, we found dvla to be quite a bit cheaper than others as theirs include everything:thumbsup:

DVLA but just check its actualy the DVLA as some companies have very similar addresses, got a great one for my hubby for £250 - some web sites look cheaper but dont include the transfer fee which the DVLA's does

Original Poster

his initials are mw but he gets called wenty, the cars an o4 plate and im just not sure what to go for!!! lol!!!

Original Poster

i cant find anything of any use! i thought this would be easy!!!lol thanksanyway guys!

bought mine from dvla. £250 bargain.

be careful and research all the sites available, a lot of companys advertise a reg and once youve commited to buy it they then purchase it from dvla and sell it on to you for a profit. my folks got one of these personalised plate things in the post from a smaller company and when they decided they would buy it they thought about checking dvla first and found the same plate there for about £150 less.

DVLA everytime.

Other sites look cheaper but always have hidden costs.

I always get the job of organising the plates for anyone in the family;
    Mine, hubby's, mum's, dad's, m-i-l, f-i-l, s-i-l.
    (I'm not kidding!)

Always DVLA. Best price & great service. Don't be fooled by anyone else!

Good luck

Original Poster

ive tried dvla and cant find one that fits the bill!

W13NTY is £399 from DVLA

Original Poster

thanks i bought it today!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Electricity610
      2. Phone "Upgrade"58
      3. Looking for help/advice finding a weeks holiday in September please??45
      4. Xbox one region locked codes?33

See more discussions