Groups

Personalised photo Calendar

Is there anywhere that does this instore? I called asda but they are saying they can't guarantee it before xmas and obviously being a bloke i've left it till the last minute and need it for christmas day..

Rep for any help and slaps for everyone else.. lol

7 Comments

tesco sell calendars what you put the pictures in yourself, so you could print the pictures you want from your memory card then just slip in the calendar.

photobox.co.uk/lan…s=1

SERVICE STATUS: 20 Dec 2009 08:51:21: UK customers: It's not too late for Christmas. You can still buy our gifts, including Calendars, Diaries, Classic Books, Mugs and more - click to find out more. Irish customers: A smaller limited range of gifts are available to addresses in Ireland including the Collage Calendar.

Original Poster

pink-ka;7283129

tesco sell calendars what you put the pictures in yourself, so you could … tesco sell calendars what you put the pictures in yourself, so you could print the pictures you want from your memory card then just slip in the calendar.

Bubbles1986;7283132

http://www.photobox.co.uk/landing/calendars-christmas?channel=1281&cid=tasem01&ps=1SERVICE STATUS: 20 Dec 2009 08:51:21: UK customers: It's not too late for Christmas. You can still buy our gifts, including Calendars, Diaries, Classic Books, Mugs and more - click to find out more. Irish customers: A smaller limited range of gifts are available to addresses in Ireland including the Collage Calendar.

Thankyou both.. rep left.

Poundland do the ones where you insert the pics yourself, got 4 there only a few days ago.

boots are also doing these calenders where you stick them in yourself. theyve also got ones for your tree and fridge!

Here :thumbsup:

gettingpersonal.co.uk

also free delivery code in voucher section/ Freetome
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211
      3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2235
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917265

See more discussions