Expired

personalised wedding miniature alcohol needed please...

Found 7th May 2009
to take abroad in my suitcase next year for the older ones.

there are many websites but they are £4-6 each and min of 12 to be ordered and i only need about 5 ish, anyone do them? anyone help please.
Community Updates
4 Comments
they are really easy to make yourself, just do them on the computer. plenty sites on google where you can design your own and print them off.
vinylandtrinkets;5145752

http://homeshopping.24studio.co.uk/gifts-crafts/gifts/by-occasion/wedding/1/champagnebottlebubbles/3what about these

thankyou, i never thought of that site, they do lovely personalised items cheap too, thanks very much for looking for me
amanda xxx

i may look at printing my own if i can find some minuature bttles from somewhere.
We used miniture bottles of smirnoff as our table place settings, I just tied a ribbon around the neck attaching the place cards, I think my Husband went into our local off license and spoke to the owner who helped him buy boxes of them wholesale.

Also I bought the bottles of wedding bubbles for my guests to use instead of confetti and rice, I printed my own labels for those and tied co-ordinating ribbons on them, much cheaper than buying them pre-done for you. They looked beautiful in the photos and my young page boy enjoyed giving them out on the day.

Congratulations and enjoy your day
I got married in cyprus and i bought all my minatures over there save the hassle of packing them also slightly cheaper.I bought see through bottle boxes from the internet flat pack.

Have a lovely day !!!!!!!!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants