Found 24th Aug 2008
have a proevo question
just have created a player, how do i add him to a team that i want ???
thx

6 Comments

Original Poster

one more how do i check how many points i have??? thx

To register a player you made in "create player" with a team, go to "team" from the edit menu and select"register player". Chose team you want to join, select add player , select "other" then your player

Jeffry24;2814503

one more how do i check how many points i have??? thx

Can't remember Pro Evo 2008 having points, i know previous version did, i'll have a look

Original Poster

Coldape;2814769

To register a player you made in "create player" with a team, go to … To register a player you made in "create player" with a team, go to "team" from the edit menu and select"register player". Chose team you want to join, select add player , select "other" then your player

okey
i have created player, i can see him in edit player, but when i choose teams then register player its not there i cant choose other ????

Original Poster

Coldape;2814835

Can't remember Pro Evo 2008 having points, i know previous version did, … Can't remember Pro Evo 2008 having points, i know previous version did, i'll have a look

it just say to add player to champ leag. u need 2225p i just wondered how much i have thx

You start with 900 points but get more each time you win draw and score. You can use your new player in a exhibition match, and maybe normal league and cup games? not sure
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29313888
    2. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2684
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247592
    4. sweet Sundays codes need to be redeemed by 23.59 on the 19th of October44

See more discussions