Anyone else as need more then 3 people in a league

add me kingBLAZE1984

Original Poster

killabyte;6703170

add me kingBLAZE1984

will do got 4 people now but have also got my uncle as well so they is 5

Original Poster

going to add you all now

how this league gonna work? any rules? who gonna play on certain nights or something?

Original Poster

killabyte;6705518

how this league gonna work? any rules? who gonna play on certain nights … how this league gonna work? any rules? who gonna play on certain nights or something?

who ever is on at the same time will play each other can also make a tournament champions leauge tournament

Original Poster

bump....

who ever is on at the same time will play each other can also make a … who ever is on at the same time will play each other can also make a tournament champions leauge tournament

Don't get how it is going to work, is there any way of getting the fixture list and then PMing on here or the PS3 the opponent and arranging a mutualy convinient time? If whoever is online is just going to play each other, some teams will have played 10 games and others 0. And you can only play each other twice, surely?

Will give it a go though - add me. Has everyone got headsets? (I've got an eyetoy so you can hear me crying when you score :p)

USER: Johnboy_1975

So until we get enough people are we just going to play friendlies??

And are we all (pretty much by definition) of the opinion that this version of PES rocks? I've heard some very unflattering things said about it, but pretty much everything I've seen in around 10 matches vs the comp has been perfect. What's the online like - laggy at all?

Original Poster

Johnboy_1975;6708081

Don't get how it is going to work, is there any way of getting the … Don't get how it is going to work, is there any way of getting the fixture list and then PMing on here or the PS3 the opponent and arranging a mutualy convinient time? If whoever is online is just going to play each other, some teams will have played 10 games and others 0. And you can only play each other twice, surely?Will give it a go though - add me. Has everyone got headsets? (I've got an eyetoy so you can hear me crying when you score :p)USER: Johnboy_1975So until we get enough people are we just going to play friendlies??And are we all (pretty much by definition) of the opinion that this version of PES rocks? I've heard some very unflattering things said about it, but pretty much everything I've seen in around 10 matches vs the comp has been perfect. What's the online like - laggy at all?

its quite good the online impressed

will add you will give more info once i have set it up

btw if any of your mates have the game invite them in

sound ill join

Original Poster

adrian96;6710346

sound ill join

whats your psn

do we have to choose a team to be? if so i'll be chelsea please

my psn is adrian96

Original Poster

i was on for quite a few hours today the online was fantastic but the league is actually quite confusing as when i made the league and tried to put you in it was saying you haven't registered
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Biscuit addiction1640
      2. Customer Service from Giffgaff worth £60???44
      3. Nightmare with BT over Broadband910
      4. USB Portable CD Drive advice11

See more discussions