Groups
    EXPIRED

PES 2008 (Pro Evolution Soccer 7) Cheapest Pre-Order anyone?

Hello, this thread might be useful for a few Pro Evo fans out there.

I was wondering if we can start up a thread to find out where we can all find this game the cheapest and help each other out.

I just watched the video on Xbox Live and it looks truely amazing!

Preferably I was looking to pre-order this game on xbox 360 so if anyone can help, I would be very grateful!

Thanks!!

images.play.com/cov…jpg

CHEAPEST AT CURRENT: £31.24 AT Softuk.com

BY Realfriendlyman
    Can anyone beat that?

26 Comments

Hmmm considering its not out until late october even early nov pre-order prices are only gunna be around £40

Yeh it does look good but im really annoyed as Man U is no longer licensed meaning im gunna have to either buy an option file or create it myself which takes AGES

I bought pes6 from gameplay - cost me £41.98 but i got it a day before the release date which was gr8 but not so gr8 as the online didnt work for like a week as they hadnt set it up

if you use quidco you can get 10-11% off from HMV, game, gameplay

makes it just under £36 brand new

Shopto have it for £36.99 for the 360 and using quidco you would get it for £35.51. Looking to get this myself but does anyone know if the face in game will be in the ps3 version or is it gonna only be 360 not sure what one to get it on. And should have my ps3 by then!

Original Poster

DavieDeal

Shopto have it for £36.99 for the 360 and using quidco you would get it … Shopto have it for £36.99 for the 360 and using quidco you would get it for £35.51. Looking to get this myself but does anyone know if the face in game will be in the ps3 version or is it gonna only be 360 not sure what one to get it on. And should have my ps3 by then!

Im not sure either, I know that the 'face in game' uses the xbox live vison camera so probs not for ps3 :? who know's, it might

DavieDeal

Shopto have it for £36.99 for the 360 and using quidco you would get it … Shopto have it for £36.99 for the 360 and using quidco you would get it for £35.51. Looking to get this myself but does anyone know if the face in game will be in the ps3 version or is it gonna only be 360 not sure what one to get it on. And should have my ps3 by then!

Its on both the 360 and the ps3 version

HANDBALLLLLLLLLLLLL

the 'temp pack shot' in OP

mug51

HANDBALLLLLLLLLLLLLthe 'temp pack shot' in OP

just facied saying it.

play isnt the cheapest place but you might fancy the £50k tournament, would be fun. But for me, ive got no chance against the 20 hr gamers

Original Poster

mug51

HANDBALLLLLLLLLLLLLthe 'temp pack shot' in OP

lol never noticed that

woooowwww not long now, this one best be good as pro evo 6 was pants

rockatin

woooowwww not long now, this one best be good as pro evo 6 was pants

wtf not long now - its like another 2 months

dandoc2

wtf not long now - its like another 2 months

Aye, and PES6 was FAR from pants.

Original Poster

crazygoog

Aye, and PES6 was FAR from pants.

PES6 is ****, adriano is the biggest overated p***k on the game. thats why every1 is inter milan or brazil online, every time he shoots he scores. he's that great west ham wanted him for £10mill the other day :roll:

scottp7

PES6 is ****, adriano is the biggest overated p***k on the game. thats … PES6 is ****, adriano is the biggest overated p***k on the game. thats why every1 is inter milan or brazil online, every time he shoots he scores. he's that great west ham wanted him for £10mill the other day :roll:

Yer thats why i hated online - either ppl pick barc - inter - real or brazil

I played a few games as watford as a joke and didnt lose a single game

Was a man u fan when got pes 6 now newcastle newby fan

dandoc2

Yer thats why i hated online - either ppl pick barc - inter - real or … Yer thats why i hated online - either ppl pick barc - inter - real or brazilI played a few games as watford as a joke and didnt lose a single game Was a man u fan when got pes 6 now newcastle newby fan

ye playing online as west ham is rather hard, and pes6 is pants on the 360, it was a rush job and i would of rather waited than had to buy this pants

rockatin

ye playing online as west ham is rather hard, and pes6 is pants on the … ye playing online as west ham is rather hard, and pes6 is pants on the 360, it was a rush job and i would of rather waited than had to buy this pants

Have i got you added on ym 360 ---gamertags - dandoc2

Am trying to renew my xbox live but waiting for that killer price

Will give you a game one day - one word of advice - dont touch the Y button when ive got the ball as i can pop the ball in from the half way line and im pretty accurate at scoring from there

Also ive perfected crosses and volleys etc - quit playing online since i got to 100 wins - god knows what rank im now

will we able to buy or download a patch for the kits on the 360 version?

I know you can do it on the ps2 with a max drive but is it possible for the 360?

I need proper arsenal kits!!!

really poor marketing by having proper kits for newcastle and the spuds. Like thats gonna attract a lot of buyers :whistling:

Maybe the spuds blew £16m on konami just like darren bent

sko1984

will we able to buy or download a patch for the kits on the 360 version?I … will we able to buy or download a patch for the kits on the 360 version?I know you can do it on the ps2 with a max drive but is it possible for the 360?I need proper arsenal kits!!!really poor marketing by having proper kits for newcastle and the spuds. Like thats gonna attract a lot of buyers :whistling: Maybe the spuds blew £16m on konami just like darren bent

If youre an arsenal fan anything you say means nothing lol -

Ummm im guessing ppl will be selling the option files on ebay but its gunna cost as they will charge you for a mem card with it on or send off your hard drive

dandoc2

If youre an arsenal fan anything you say means nothing lol -Ummm im … If youre an arsenal fan anything you say means nothing lol -Ummm im guessing ppl will be selling the option files on ebay but its gunna cost as they will charge you for a mem card with it on or send off your hard drive

will it be possible through the USB slot?

A way of saving the option file on a USB stick and to then transfer it onto the hard drive?

sko1984

will it be possible through the USB slot?A way of saving the option file … will it be possible through the USB slot?A way of saving the option file on a USB stick and to then transfer it onto the hard drive?

Hmmm im not sure - i dont think you can load data from usb into a game save

But wait until the games out and then see

thanks for the help. :thumbsup:

dandoc2

Have i got you added on ym 360 ---gamertags - dandoc2 Am trying to renew … Have i got you added on ym 360 ---gamertags - dandoc2 Am trying to renew my xbox live but waiting for that killer price Will give you a game one day - one word of advice - dont touch the Y button when ive got the ball as i can pop the ball in from the half way line and im pretty accurate at scoring from thereAlso ive perfected crosses and volleys etc - quit playing online since i got to 100 wins - god knows what rank im now

how much you looking to buy a years membership for? can maybe get hold of a cheap one for you,

rockatin

how much you looking to buy a years membership for? can maybe get hold of … how much you looking to buy a years membership for? can maybe get hold of a cheap one for you,

Probs max like £20

I got an email today from ShopTo to let me know that the price has changed for Pro Evo 2008. It was £36.99, but it's now £34.99.

Original Poster

i see realfriendlyman has found it for £31.24! Good Price!

hotukdeals.com/for…467

LoveFilm is doing pre-order games - PES 2008 for PS 3 for £35.93.

shop.lovefilm.com/lov…uct

Got mine in the post yesterday :-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cheapest new phone line install existing customer45
      2. Parcel Hero weight adjustment33
      3. iPhone charging cable.916
      4. Wifi extender1115

See more discussions