Groups
    EXPIRED

pes 2010 for ps3

Not 100% sure but i think pes 2010 is out today,can anyone tell me where i can find the cheapest place to buy from please

10 Comments

Was having the same thought - not got a paper yet - anyone seen an ad for Asda or Tesco?

Original Poster

Well looks like i was a day early,this isn't out until tomorrow i just rang asda to see how much it was and was told it's out tomorrow and they don't no how much this will be

Tesco have an ad in the Metro £32.97 iirc. (pence part could be wrong, it might be 57p, I dunno, I've had to teach screaming kids all morning)

toffeeefc;6653726

Well looks like i was a day early,this isn't out until tomorrow i just … Well looks like i was a day early,this isn't out until tomorrow i just rang asda to see how much it was and was told it's out tomorrow and they don't no how much this will be

No midnight release anywhere then? Not that I want to queue for this - did that for Fifa!

Asda 24hr stores are selling it at midnight for around £26.97.

Original Poster

farmergiles;6654325

No midnight release anywhere then? Not that I want to queue for this - … No midnight release anywhere then? Not that I want to queue for this - did that for Fifa!

I went to asda for midnight the other week when fifa came out,like you i won't be doing it tonight i'll just call in tomorrow sometime and pick one up.The next time i'll be there for midnight is when call of duty released

buy Borderlands instead, it's awesome:p

Original Poster

thought tesco prices would have been out by now

Original Poster

asda-£29-71
    tesco-£32-71
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Jaffa quake as McVitie's cuts pack sizes - BBC News11
      2. What a bunch of brassed necked barstewards914
      3. Feels weird!922
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!563821

See more discussions