PES 2011 - midnight release & prices

Found 7th Oct 2010
Afternoon All,

I was wondering if anyone knew what the supermarket prices were for pes and if they were doing a midnight release/

So far all i have seen is tesco selling it for £30..anyone know what morrisons, asda etc will be selling it for?

16 Comments

Hmm I doubt many will be buying because FIFA 11 is soo much better

Banned

clubba 786

Hmm I doubt many will be buying because FIFA 11 is soo much better

was that the question? no it wasnt. jog on fanboy.

I'm in before it kicks off........

Bit of play on word comedy for you all there!!

£37.99 Sainsbury, as it's not a major release!!

this not out yet?

DangerGod

was that the question? no it wasnt. jog on fanboy.

Wooow chill im not a fanboy. I only played the demo's of both games and I (as well as many others) thought that Fifa 11 > Pes

subzero1234

£37.99 Sainsbury, as it's not a major release!!

cant see it being 37.99 as its always cheaper than fifa usually by a 5er or so i heard they were doing the same as last week for fifa so ill wait to the morning and see whats the best deal unless someone on here posts a great deal but last week all the prices were pretty much up by now , ill be hoping for sainsburys 25 if you spend 30 as i need some shpping too

£30 at tesco from midnight in today's daily star

crickyo

cant see it being 37.99 as its always cheaper than fifa usually by a 5er … cant see it being 37.99 as its always cheaper than fifa usually by a 5er or so i heard they were doing the same as last week for fifa so ill wait to the morning and see whats the best deal unless someone on here posts a great deal but last week all the prices were pretty much up by now , ill be hoping for sainsburys 25 if you spend 30 as i need some shpping too

Thats what I was told by the woman in the entertainment section, lets hope she's got it wrong!

subzero1234

Thats what I was told by the woman in the entertainment section, lets … Thats what I was told by the woman in the entertainment section, lets hope she's got it wrong!

yea fingers crossed as tescos a bit too far away from me asda and sainsburys are 5 mins away but cant see myself paying more than 25 for pes this year and with so many games out next month i may hang on to the pennies, assassins creed , COD, MOH, im not sure of the dates just got a new very catalogue today and noticed there was about 6 games in both ps3 and 360 all out next month oO
Edited by: "crickyo" 7th Oct 2010

My Asda will be selling it. Guy wasn't too sure on the price on the phone, but probably same as on the website.

is there any news from sainsbury, asda or morrison?

Pro is bound to hit £18 like every year.

£29.97 in ASDA, just been

Really? 32.97 in Asda Trafford Park

Yea just dug out the receipt.

ASDA Robroyston (glasgow) £29.97

Just tried to up it to my webspace but its going weird and tried for ages, and i got PES to play.
Its robroyston so you can phone em anyway if anyone else is close, but hteres another 24hr tesco like 10mins away so its whatevers closer.
Edited by: "HaggisHunter" 8th Oct 2010
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247653
    2. Add one, leave one game54415457
    3. Sainsbury's 25% off 6 bottles of Wine & TU 25% off clothing offer said to b…11
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769539

See more discussions