PES 2016 PS4 Option File update

Found 15th Sep 2015
Hi guys,

Just want some advice on how to go about getting the update file with real kits etc on 18/09/2015. I have pre-ordered PES 2016 and wanted to know where to look via the internet. This will be the first time I have done this on PES so any help would be great.

Is it a simple case of googling, I really don't know?

Tony.

5 Comments

Give it a week or two after launch and then check out the pes-world website for update files.

there is already 2 update files on pesworld.co.uk 1 for all the kits and another for all the competition logo's. Excellent attention to detail but its very time consuming. Took me 2 hours to do only a quarter of the PL Teams

Millsy1984

there is already 2 update files on pesworld.co.uk 1 for all the kits and … there is already 2 update files on pesworld.co.uk 1 for all the kits and another for all the competition logo's. Excellent attention to detail but its very time consuming. Took me 2 hours to do only a quarter of the PL Teams

Hi, wondering if you can help me I have ps4 version and have downloaded the data pack from pesworld.co.UK created a file on the usb, but when I try to upload in PES I can see no images. Do I need to unzip the file? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

awesome

Hi, wondering if you can help me I have ps4 version and have downloaded … Hi, wondering if you can help me I have ps4 version and have downloaded the data pack from pesworld.co.UK created a file on the usb, but when I try to upload in PES I can see no images. Do I need to unzip the file? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

you need to unzip the file, and put them in a file called wepes on the usb. then import them in edit mode.

Craiglights

you need to unzip the file, and put them in a file called wepes on the … you need to unzip the file, and put them in a file called wepes on the usb. then import them in edit mode.

Thank you very much. Will get on it soon. P.s my own is DaveDave if anyone wants to add me for a game.

Edited by: "awesome" 13th Mar 2017
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions