PES 2019 [PS4] PlayStation Plus Member Bonus August @ PlayStation Network UK

Expert (Beta)22
Posted 4th Aug 2020
If you’re a PlayStation®Plus member, you can download this exclusive item and keep it forever. Not a member yet? Subscribe to PlayStation®Plus for loads of PlayStation® extras!

store.playstation.com/en-…000

A bonus available to PlayStation®Plus members in August 2020.

Claim this bonus in myClub mode in both PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2019 and PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2019 LITE.
Community Updates
Top comments
Great an out of date football game, just what everyone wanted
22 Comments
If this is real, hot.
Hold on,a bonus for an old game,really?
metalmakabre04/08/2020 12:18

If it's free I'll take it, good if there's online multiplayer with your mates.
It's not even the full game it says to claim the bonus in my club so it's an in game bonus item
But what is it? Is it the full game? If so, it's a bit odd considering it's last year's edition. Even with the Season Update for 2020 only being released for the next year.
What exactly is the bonus? lol
NeilRice04/08/2020 12:20

It's not even the full game it says to claim the bonus in my club so it's …It's not even the full game it says to claim the bonus in my club so it's an in game bonus item

And will MyClub for 2019 even still be running?! Very odd indeed.
They're every month and have been for the past year since PES 2019 released, it's not the game.

Here's Julys.
Read through the description three times and still can't actually work out what this bonus is lol
BuzzDuraband04/08/2020 12:24

They're every month and have been for the past year since PES 2019 …They're every month and have been for the past year since PES 2019 released, it's not the game.Here's Julys.

Kifflom04/08/2020 12:26

Read through the description three times and still can't actually work out …Read through the description three times and still can't actually work out what this bonus is lol

Yep the same. Very vague what exactly I'm benefitting from
ajameswood04/08/2020 12:30

Yep the same. Very vague what exactly I'm benefitting from

Similar to this (last year)

41578045-fVjeZ.jpg
It's a monthly offering for PlayStation Plus subscribers.
Gr1zz1y8904/08/2020 12:51

Comment deleted

Oh, that’s not my first. Not by a long shot. Joking aside, free stuff is free stuff. Even if it’s not for me.
Think this is the license downloads
Who are these jokers running the site? That’s what I want to know. You can’t even say a curse word beginning with “S”.
Next we’re all be parading around in pink dresses calling ourself sally.
Oh yeah why am I here again...
Pro Evo isn’t a Ssssss hhhh.... (Bad) game.
But you’d think they’d give a freebie to the 2020 version instead. Very strange.
This is a game I won’t be claiming
metalmakabre04/08/2020 12:18

Every football game is out of date -.-
Happy Days, I still play My Club and prefer the gameplay of PES2019.

Will prob buy eFootball PES 2021 once they close 2019 servers on 24/09/2020.
Termination of Online service: konami.com/wep…896

41581623-NfO9G.jpg
PES 2019? Why not PES 2020? If Sony/Konami are that desperate to give out PES 2019 they should have kept it in July 2019’s PS+ in addition to Detroit Become Human (and Heavy Rain via Deluxe) and whatever that other game was, not when online servers literally have less than two months left to run.
MrMaccieKFC04/08/2020 23:51

PES 2019? Why not PES 2020? If Sony/Konami are that desperate to give out …PES 2019? Why not PES 2020? If Sony/Konami are that desperate to give out PES 2019 they should have kept it in July 2019’s PS+ in addition to Detroit Become Human (and Heavy Rain via Deluxe) and whatever that other game was, not when online servers literally have less than two months left to run.

This isn’t the game. It’s an item for the game.
Didn't the servers for pes 2019 only get extended till the end of the month before they shut down?
Post a comment
@
    Text