PES 2020 eFootball lite Free for PS+ users

Posted 11th Dec 2019
Never played the lite version but seems to be genuinely packed with features for a free version for all those still bitter about the PES being pulled for Detroit become human in July.....
Community Updates

Groups

16 Comments
Posted as an FYI mainly for casuals like myself.
If you are on Xbox and have game pass it is out today for that also*, heat added though for the download to the PS4 as a freebie
Edited by: "iiBainzyy" 12th Dec 2019
I'm gonna wait for Lite next year instead of buying at launch. Konami are clueless. Heat.
novo7712/12/2019 03:46

I'm gonna wait for Lite next year instead of buying at launch. Konami are …I'm gonna wait for Lite next year instead of buying at launch. Konami are clueless. Heat.

I say I'm gonna do that every year and I never do!!
chrisredmayne12/12/2019 04:05

I say I'm gonna do that every year and I never do!!

Be strong! You can do it! You don't need Day One Ancient Decaying Beckham/Ronaldinho and some measily extra bits and pieces!
Is there any trophy support for this version?
I’ve been really disappointed in this year’s iteration. Both FIFA and PES are trash these days
jplewis7612/12/2019 05:55

Is there any trophy support for this version?

There hasn't been in the past 2 years.
novo7712/12/2019 03:46

I'm gonna wait for Lite next year instead of buying at launch. Konami are …I'm gonna wait for Lite next year instead of buying at launch. Konami are clueless. Heat.

That's what I've done in the past 2 years
Kaz00ie12/12/2019 09:25

That's what I've done in the past 2 years

I admire your will. I think I've learned after this year. The game isn't too bad, but it's the utter contempt shown for players who aren't willing to pay for in-game currency that was the last straw. Can't even be in with a chance for all these publicised legend players without pes coins.... A jarring decision by Coinami 😔
Any idea where the cheapest price for this on ps4 guys?
Can you edit kits on lite version?
So psn monthly games are deals but this is a discussion apparently....
trancefreak8712/12/2019 10:33

It's £27.95 for the full version at game …It's £27.95 for the full version at game collection:https://www.thegamecollection.net/ps4/efootball-pes-2020-ps4/?tduid=b6060d99c6c52bb36f86a114cff4a09e

Thanks mate, bought!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions