PES Option Files - League One Teams

Anyone having the same problem

Downloaded from here - trustedreviews.com/new…rss premier leagues is okay barring one or two spelling errors but the Championship/league one is being ignored despite having all the kits on there?

6 Comments

I posted the same link in a "Deals" thread recently after sourcing the Option Files for one of my kids:

[ hotukdeals.com/dea…267 ]

Will check with them later about the Championship/League issue for you, Flodd.

Original Poster

Thanks FP... Much appreciated.

I like the second link FP.. stadiums!?!? I'm on that now....

Do these work for the PS3?

Original Poster

perrioli

Do these work for the PS3?

There are option files for ps3 but it's a bit more fiddly than ps4... (he says sitting here trying to work out why it hasn't imported the championship strips...)

Flodd

Thanks FP... Much appreciated.I like the second link FP.. stadiums!?!? … Thanks FP... Much appreciated.I like the second link FP.. stadiums!?!? I'm on that now....

I have just spoken to (rather than with, as all I got in reply was nods & grunts) said offspring. No issues at all; importing all the files worked fine.

There is a video tutorial here, if that helps (you):

[ dreamteamfc.com/c/p…ms/ ]

Original Poster

fanpages

I have just spoken to (rather than with, as all I got in reply was nods & … I have just spoken to (rather than with, as all I got in reply was nods & grunts) said offspring. No issues at all; importing all the files worked fine.There is a video tutorial here, if that helps (you):[ https://www.dreamteamfc.com/c/pes-2017-heres-how-to-get-all-the-official-kits-and-emblems/ ]

Again, much appreciated. I've wiped the data and started again, seems to be better but the stadium names are off... can't have everything eh?

Just realised i'll have to do this all again when the Ps Pro turns up!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2641
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions