Groups

pes10 rant

Everything looks brilliant

until you pass it or try to, anyone else find its soooooooo delayed? for instance you press pass and it dont pass for like 3 or 4 seconds. when i press pass i expect a INSTANT pass not wait and run with it for 3/4 seconds then pass it. Its so delayed its unbeleivable. If that was sorted youve got yourself the best footy game of the year.

Its got a weird gameplay to it, you have to press pass if you wana pass it BEFORE its reached the player if you want to play 1 touch football. Total joke.

Who else thinks its delayed? or is it just me? could there be a software update patch to fix this on ps3? if not its goin on ebay and i wont have a footy game again for a year.

25 Comments

get fifa, sorted

Original Poster

muffin247;6671458

get fifa, sorted

Has more faults, although smaller less annoying faults. Dont like either.

p.s please dont talk about fifa on this thread. Dont want this to turn into a 13 year old teenager debate.

Just wana no if i have a dudd copy of pes or if not is there a fix gona happen in the near future?

It's only a game!

yes i suffer from the delay thing too...weird thing is in the WE2010 demo (japan's version of PES) there is no delay and pace of the overall game is much quicker...normally WE is the same as PES when released only difference is its in japanesse but PES2010 feels very unresponsive like the PES2010 demo...which i really didn't like...

i dont think they can fix this with an update...that'll be like changing the whole gameplay from an update...never!

Bring back the old gen pro ev!!!! If the ps3 cud play ps2 games I'd be perfectly happy with the old one. It's unbelievable how much they messed up the gameplay trying to improve the graphics

A patch will fix the speed and passing delay....that's the whole point of updates but it's really bad...a couple of my friends have tried it out with me and hated it lol

Banned

I've read that the delay is intended to be there to more closely mimic real life

kitanamedia.com/for…620

until you pass it or try to, anyone else find its soooooooo delayed? for … until you pass it or try to, anyone else find its soooooooo delayed? for instance you press pass and it dont pass for like 3 or 4 seconds

Are you serious, or exaggerating for effect? I can play some lovely first touch footy, problem is at the mo there is little end product lol, other than whipping in a cross and hoping it lands on your CFs head. Scored about 20-30 goals (including the demo) and only really jumped out my seat at 1 of them, the rest felt either too easy, too awkward or glitched in some other minor way. The story of PES on this gen of playstation has been me and my mate arguing about why the other persons goal was carp, (with extensive use of the replay )

Still I must be liking it cos I only picked it up last night and have qualified from the CL group stage with everton (skill level 4, proffesional?) at the first attempt and am about to be gubbed by Madrid

Bought PES at 6pm last night from local Asda---played it for 65 mins and returned it because of the "faults" you ,mention above--shocking, shocking game!

I had bought Fifa 10 on launch to tide me over til PES hit the shelves--it has proved to be far superior---and im (was) a PES fanboy!

there will be no patch, same as there wasnt a few years back for the online issues.
    thats when i jumped to fifa, after playing pro evo for years.

Bought Fifa to tide me over, enjoyed it alot and was thinking of keeping both this year. Traded it in on Thursday for some stupid idea.

But i do agree with the OP it takes ages to shoot, im slowly getting back into it after weeks on Fifa but i dont think its any good as yet.

Another thing that gets me is the commentry is near enough exactly the same, achievements are the same and the ones they've changed are too easy.

Once again looks like they put no effort into this.

Hate to say it but Fifa looks like its better this year

muffin247;6671458

get fifa, sorted

+1

Starr;6671894

Bought Fifa to tide me over, enjoyed it alot and was thinking of keeping … Bought Fifa to tide me over, enjoyed it alot and was thinking of keeping both this year. Traded it in on Thursday for some stupid idea.But i do agree with the OP it takes ages to shoot, im slowly getting back into it after weeks on Fifa but i dont think its any good as yet.Another thing that gets me is the commentry is near enough exactly the same, achievements are the same and the ones they've changed are too easy.Once again looks like they put no effort into this.Hate to say it but Fifa looks like its better this year

+1 in every comment

csiman;6671580

I've read that the delay is intended to be there to more closely mimic … I've read that the delay is intended to be there to more closely mimic real lifehttp://kitanamedia.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=1390&start=620

but its not real life is it:?

can u return games with asda? i didn't know

killabyte;6672130

can u return games with asda? i didn't know

say its faulty, they'll give u a new sealed one (not sure if asda do sealed ones) then return it sealed the next day

Original Poster

Starr;6671894

Bought Fifa to tide me over, enjoyed it alot and was thinking of keeping … Bought Fifa to tide me over, enjoyed it alot and was thinking of keeping both this year. Traded it in on Thursday for some stupid idea.But i do agree with the OP it takes ages to shoot, im slowly getting back into it after weeks on Fifa but i dont think its any good as yet.Another thing that gets me is the commentry is near enough exactly the same, achievements are the same and the ones they've changed are too easy.Once again looks like they put no effort into this.Hate to say it but Fifa looks like its better this year

I agree the commentry seems identical. overal pes10 could of been the best footy game of the year. But this stupid slow reaction gameplay is putting me right off. I hope there is a patch.

Also nobody has mentioned the online mode ACTUALLY works with no faults lol.

Hmmm shall i sell it or wait and hope theres a patch fix, I dont think its possible to patch it in all honestly.

exactly, turning too is seriously slow, the only good thing is the shooting

no problems for me got it on wednesday and loving it also if you have your hand on l2 or l1 while pressing x it will not pass until you take your hand off l2

Original Poster

atigona;6674827

no problems for me got it on wednesday and loving it also if you have … no problems for me got it on wednesday and loving it also if you have your hand on l2 or l1 while pressing x it will not pass until you take your hand off l2

i'll give that a go

J4GG4;6674996

i'll give that a go

btw you interested in a game online sometime next week as getting my internet sorted on monday at my uncles at the moment also you can start an online league

thankfully for the first time ever I didn't buy pro evo on release day. Lovefilm graciously delivered it to me this morning and its already back in its envelope waiting to be sent back.

It looks gorgeous but when you start to play my god, the players sort of glide about as if they are on ice with the ball seemingly just randomly bouncing about.

As for online after wading through a tonne of menus I tried in vain for 15 mins to get a 1v1 ranked match only to be met with the message something along the lines of ranked match connection could not be met everytime. So i never actually got to play.

I'm off to play fifa and forza instead. Shame on you konami.

Original Poster

wait a sec...

its only sluggish and slow and as mentioned above like there on ice on ONLINE mode only. Ive just played against the computer and its fine... HMMMMMMMMMM

I think there is a failure in highlighting weather this problem is with xbox or ps3.
    I have a PS3 - I experience no lag problems.

The problem could be with the console or even the tv. Its deffo not with the game.

J4GG4;6675791

wait a sec...its only sluggish and slow and as mentioned above like there … wait a sec...its only sluggish and slow and as mentioned above like there on ice on ONLINE mode only. Ive just played against the computer and its fine... HMMMMMMMMMM

well well well.. :whistling:

There goes the topic out of the window!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?12
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767129
      3. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1831
      4. In-store receipt cashback - Shopitize, TopCashBack's 'Groceries', Quidco's …2599

See more discussions