eFootball PES 2020 LITE (English/Chinese/Korean/Japanese Ver.) Free at Playstation PSN

Posted 9th Dec 2019
Another year older and another free-to-play PES released.

Maybe also available on the other platforms (Xbox and PC) from today.

store.playstation.com/en-…000
Community Updates

Groups

5 Comments
Not working for UK store
DazLFC09/12/2019 11:33

Not working for UK store

It goes live in the UK on Wednesday according to konami's twitter account:

*PS4 will go live in European Territories on December 11th.

You can get it today if you have/create asia/oceania psn account
Did they ever revert the gameplay back to how it was in the demo? Demo was quality, but then I saw a lot of people complaining the full game was different, and then PES acknowledged it by saying they'd tweak some things in upcoming patches. That must have been a month or so ago though.
Carl189209/12/2019 13:23

Did they ever revert the gameplay back to how it was in the demo? Demo was …Did they ever revert the gameplay back to how it was in the demo? Demo was quality, but then I saw a lot of people complaining the full game was different, and then PES acknowledged it by saying they'd tweak some things in upcoming patches. That must have been a month or so ago though.

No they didn't. Its the worst pes ever in my opinion. Has its moments but a massive step back from the demo and an utter mess online. Also a massive cash grab pushing more in app purchases than ever. Can't wait to get the popcorn out...
Edited by: "delusion" 10th Dec 2019
What a shame, I was gonna grab the full version on release. The demo was amazing. They have a habit of making the full release worse than the demo though. Thought by now they might've restored it to former glory.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions