Groups
    EXPIRED

pet insurance

hi im after some decent pet insurance
    would like to know who every1 else goes with and who they recomend its for a dog
    would like to pay in region of 10-15 pounds a month,not to much exess (spelt wrong)

10 Comments

Banned

try [url]www.moneysupermarket.com/petinsurance[/url] it lets you see and pick all the parts of the insurance and how much cover you need

Banned

Oh, I pay around £11 per month for my dog, I cant remember the firm, but went through MoneySupermarket

i pay just over £8 for my dog but got £20 voucher for pet control with directline

these are the cheapest I have found i'm insuring my two yorkies with them
    healthy-pets.co.uk/
    best value

I use Petplan for my cats, they are one of the more expensive ones but my excess is low and they are covered for life.

Healthiest cats in the world though.....they are spoilt rotten :-D

Original Poster

yeah i would want one that covers for life ideally
    there is so much to consider when getting insurance!
    would like to know what is vital!

What kind of dog.....? If it's not a pedigree then you shouldn't need the top priced policies as mongrels are more sturdier. Are you hoping to take the dog on hols as you'll need to make sure that the policy covers quarantine and repatriation costs if anything goes wrong.

My policy includes holiday cancellation costs as always worried if my cats got sick and I wasn't home for them,

I use M&S pet insurance and they have always been very swift with the payment all the times I claimed + forms are very easy to fill and they supply SAE...:thumbsup:

Banned

davidk8288;2808186

these are the cheapest I have found i'm insuring my two yorkies with … these are the cheapest I have found i'm insuring my two yorkies with themhttp://www.healthy-pets.co.uk/best value

I agree! They have Silver & Gold policies. I pay £28.28pm for the Gold policy on my three dogs.

I'm with M%S. Great quote with great terms, low excess and quidco cashback.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!563839
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047197
      3. Fakespot.com Amazon fake review detector.33
      4. Jaffa quake as McVitie's cuts pack sizes - BBC News44

See more discussions