Groups

Pet Insurance..

..I just wanted peoples opinion on pet insurance as I need to insure my cat.

Noodle is almost 3 years old and I wondered who does the best value insurance for her.

Thanks all in advance.

9 Comments

Here is my opinion here:

hotukdeals.com/ite…nce

Although we were talking Dog insurance, it is the same for Cats

Most pet insurance will insist that your cat is kept up to date with vaccinations.I recently discovered that a nationwide vet practice 'Vets 4 pets' offer vaccinations for life of the animal and health check for £70 after its first vaccination with them.This can be used in any of their practices-useful if you move house.

dont get me started paying 23 quid a month for dog insurance my life insurance is only £5

Just checked link above, and have also insured my cat with 'healthy pets' by far the cheapest at the time with a choice of 3 levels of cover.
    [url]www.healthy-pets.co.uk[/url]

jamstaruk1972;4517421

dont get me started paying 23 quid a month for dog insurance my life … dont get me started paying 23 quid a month for dog insurance my life insurance is only £5

To be fair, you'll probably live longer than your dog so there's more time to make money from you!

Try [url]www.petprotect.co.uk/[/url]
    First month free and £0 excess for the first year.Oh,... and £25 Quidco.

jamstaruk1972;4517421

dont get me started paying 23 quid a month for dog insurance my life … dont get me started paying 23 quid a month for dog insurance my life insurance is only £5

that doesn't include healthcare though:roll:

I use churchill found hem great but Tesco are hopeless

Currently with Petplan which was started when the dog was eight years old, they seem rather questionable in the way they define their excess periods and what is or isn't part of an existing diagnosis.

John
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?25115
      2. A Nigerian prince and bit coins scam78
      3. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 891616
      4. Sad news about Barcelona24106

See more discussions