Groups
    EXPIRED

Pet Insurance

Hi

Does anyone know of any deals for pet insurance please?

I have two dogs that are with PetPlan at the moment, so rather than just renew this plan i thought i would ask to see if there is anything better out there!

Thanks in advance

8 Comments

I was also with pet plan paying £23 a month. recently swithed to Tesco pet insurance £8.50 a month with free £40 miising pet cover. There is also a further discount for more than 1 pet. worth checking out.

Original Poster

Thanks dede, I will check tescos out now.

M&S Money is the best (& Quidco).

Change the excess to £0, and it only add's an extra 50p to your cover

ChrisUK

M&S Money is the best (& Quidco).Change the excess to £0, and it only … M&S Money is the best (& Quidco).Change the excess to £0, and it only add's an extra 50p to your cover

Hey,

I looked at pet insurance about 6 months ago and found M&S the best because of the £0 excess.

HOWEVER, when I went to sign up the other day and this option has been removed. Now minimum is the standard £50.

Unless I'm missing it?

Original Poster

Istanbul_Kop

Hey,I looked at pet insurance about 6 months ago and found M&S the best … Hey,I looked at pet insurance about 6 months ago and found M&S the best because of the £0 excess. HOWEVER, when I went to sign up the other day and this option has been removed. Now minimum is the standard £50.Unless I'm missing it?

I have just tried M&S and found that i can no longer choose 0 excess.
    Also just looked at Moreth>n and they have a £70.00 excess as a minimum.

Still looking....................

I always recommend petplan.

They may not be the cheapest but they will cover conditions year after year no matter how much you claim, due to that they have saved us £1000's where most other insurance companies would have stopped paying out.

I have the argos premium one and its around £11 per mth!

Spooki

I have just tried M&S and found that i can no longer choose 0 excess.Also … I have just tried M&S and found that i can no longer choose 0 excess.Also just looked at Moreth>n and they have a £70.00 excess as a minimum.Still looking....................

Yeah, we just had our renewal through from M&S and they said they no longer offer the zero excess due to "claims experiences".

I guess they were getting hit with a shedload of sub £50 claims.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Mcdonalds fizzy drinks not working34
      2. MacBook Air 11.6 MD712 Good Deal?33
      3. Help O2 wont repair my sony experia xz56
      4. Iptv1124

See more discussions