Groups

Pet Shop Boys - WTF?!!

Really come on lads, its not the 80's anymore.. go to bed!

13 Comments

lol my gf is watching that in the front room.

Thats why I am on here. :w00t:

lol def what was that about

starsparkle2311;4421372

They gave me the creeps when I first heard them, I was a teenager at the … They gave me the creeps when I first heard them, I was a teenager at the time, West End makes the hairs on my spine stand up, whoah serious flashback:w00t:Anyone remember Erasure?:p

same here i hated that song and still do

Best performance of the night.....

Erasure yes I'm feeling old now

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;4421372

They gave me the creeps when I first heard them, I was a teenager at the … They gave me the creeps when I first heard them, I was a teenager at the time, West End makes the hairs on my spine stand up, whoah serious flashback:w00t:Anyone remember Erasure?:p

Horrible.... :whistling:

Banned

I like them

(no homo)

starsparkle2311;4421372

Brings back nightmares. Went to babysit for a work colleague so she could go to see them and her child was sick so she suggested I go in her place, had never heard of them. Had a 2+ hr journey to Hammersmith Appollo in a car with 3 strangers and well! I have never seen anything since like it, surreal.

i admit to being an 80,s throughback!

Fantastic ending!!

Just got 2 tickets for the manchester apollo gig. Cannot wait. First album I ever bought. PetShopBoys Disco

where did you get the tickets?

Not a fan in the slightest but thought they were good ....... much better than others who performed.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …85143
      2. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2226
      3. ** Motorola Moto X Force | Owners Club **32204
      4. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043

See more discussions