Peter Kay Tour Cancelled

Found 13th Dec 2017
Just been announced on his Twitter page that all upcoming appearances and tour have been cancelled due to unforeseen family circumstances.

twitter.com/pet…_uk

2853852-ew0Ak.jpg
Community Updates
  1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
Top comments
Booked tickets to two gigs in my life

1) Jacko This is it - he died
2) Peter Kay - He cancelled

.............might bag some Bieber tickets.
Must be very serious. Sad news for him... watching a comedy show pales into insignificance when life throws you a curve ball.
Must be serious for him to cancel everything - he'll lose out on millions for this. Wishing all the best to him and his family... not that they'll read this, mind!
He must have run out of nostalgia jokes.
I remember him being good at them in the past, ah, those were the days.

Best wishes to his family though.
19 Comments
Editor
Arrgh, no way! We'd managed to grab some on the release day and were really pleased! Hopefully it's not for any health reasons! Although it can't be helped at all. Hope all is well!
Edited by: "NeoTrix" 13th Dec 2017
Hope everyone is ok
32720862-yTg06.jpg
Sorry for anyone who bought through the second market.
Must be serious for him to cancel everything - he'll lose out on millions for this. Wishing all the best to him and his family... not that they'll read this, mind!
crumbs I hope whatever caused this comes out with a good outcome.
sometimes life bites you hard
That's my girlfriends 2018 Xmas present knackered.

I'd managed to get tickets for 2019.

Already had the cancellation e-mail and refund within 48 hours.
Must be very serious. Sad news for him... watching a comedy show pales into insignificance when life throws you a curve ball.
Bobbajob13 m ago

That's my girlfriends 2018 Xmas present knackered.I'd managed to get …That's my girlfriends 2018 Xmas present knackered.I'd managed to get tickets for 2019.Already had the cancellation e-mail and refund within 48 hours.

Unavoidable. I'm sure she'll understand eh.
xmas pressie knackered, but family comes first,
He must have run out of nostalgia jokes.
I remember him being good at them in the past, ah, those were the days.

Best wishes to his family though.
Derek_Horatio_Shatwell3 h, 23 m ago

He must have run out of nostalgia jokes.I remember him being good at them …He must have run out of nostalgia jokes.I remember him being good at them in the past, ah, those were the days.Best wishes to his family though.

Bit of a low comment, despite the best wishes at the end IMO.
marrowcat1 h, 27 m ago

32726266-fZDIE.jpg
Dilithium2 m ago

[Image]

Cheers, just got it8)
Booked tickets to two gigs in my life

1) Jacko This is it - he died
2) Peter Kay - He cancelled

.............might bag some Bieber tickets.
marrowcat6 h, 45 m ago

I just added the "Best Wishes" bit at the end, so I didnt appear a total tw**

(Only joking).
terriclarkfan21 h, 51 m ago

Do you mean like eBay? I really struggled to get tickets on the official site. But did manage in the end. Thought you weren't allowed to sell tickets on eBay? Additionally surely you'd get a refund from the seller since it's been cancelled
formsm2000comp2 h, 28 m ago

Do you mean like eBay? I really struggled to get tickets on the official …Do you mean like eBay? I really struggled to get tickets on the official site. But did manage in the end. Thought you weren't allowed to sell tickets on eBay? Additionally surely you'd get a refund from the seller since it's been cancelled

Hahahahahahaha. The tours don’t give 2 flying ducks. In fact it’s then that will probably get the official refund from original point of sale. Win Win in their eyes.
terriclarkfan13th Dec

Tickets bought through reputable resellers will get a refund.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants