Found 20th Nov 2009
At Last!..Peter Kays getting back on the stage. Does anyone know if there will be an age restriction to go to see this tour? I can't find anything saying about this...so I'm hopeing not...my twelve year old son wants to come with us.

10 Comments

I would have thought 12 was possibly too young.

[CENTER][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=#000000]http://media1.mm.ticketmaster.com/men%20arena/email//PETERKAY400X160.JPG
Britain's best loved comedian, Peter Kay, has today announced his long-awaited return to stand-up comedy after a break of seven years. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=#000000]The Bolton funny man will perform exclusively at Manchester's M.E.N Arena next spring in his only shows of 2010.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=#000000]Tickets for the 27th, 28th, 29th & 30th April dates go on sale 11.00am tomorrow, Saturday 21 November, priced £35.00 (max eight per person). [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=#000000]For tickets simply click on the 'find tickets' button below or call our 24hr booking line 0844 847 8000*[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=#000000]The star of the BAFTA-winning Phoenix Nights, Max & Paddy's Road To Nowhere and Britain's Got The Pop Factor returns to his hometown North West venue for the first time since ending his 2003 Mum Wants A Bungalow tour at the M.E.N Arena.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=#000000]Speaking ahead of his Manchester return, Peter said: "Writing my book recently made me realise just how much I used to love and have missed performing stand-up. I'm delighted to be performing at the magnificent M.E.N Arena, it feels like home to me, in fact I can see my house from the roof!"[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]For the latest Peter Kay news and announcements click here: [/SIZE][/FONT]][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]Peter Kay Online[/SIZE][/FONT]

Tickets from Ticketmaster ticketmaster.co.uk/ven…744
[/COLOR][/CENTER]

Original Poster

He's not offensive at all.....we have all the DVD's. I love all the jokes on what family's do and say.

ts9658;6949728

He's not offensive at all.....we have all the DVD's. I love all the … He's not offensive at all.....we have all the DVD's. I love all the jokes on what family's do and say.

I was only thinking of a few expletives, but maybe you're right.

Banned

Has he finally got some new material together?:roll:

Original Poster

FilthAndFurry;6949780

Yes...apparently about his new experiences with two new children..should be funny

Banned

ts9658;6949804

Yes...apparently about his new experiences with two new children..should … Yes...apparently about his new experiences with two new children..should be funny

Hope so - he hasn't been funny for about 3 years.

FilthAndFurry;6949780

I went to see him about 8 years ago. Have to admit, even as a Peter Kay fan, the jokes were repeating material off his DVDs at the time. You just have to hope as quite a few years have passed there will be enough inspiration for him to create a properly new show :santa:

He's only doing Manchester???
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769650
    2. Premium baked beans just 99p for 4 cans from ALDI!2245
    3. Boredom1721
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522899

See more discussions