Groups
    EXPIRED

Petite Star Zia - does anyone have experience of these?

My little girl is 20 months and I am thinking of buying a petite star zia for her. Does anyone have any experience of these because I haven't actually seen one yet. Might sound silly but what age do most children stop using pushchairs? I'm thinking 3ish - would one of these be big enough for her then? Or does anyone recommend anything else?

Thanks in advance, will leave rep to those who assist me!
    Rebecca

4 Comments

My children stopped using their prams when THEY decided. They soon want to walk by themselves and then the fun starts! Hope this helps! CXXXX

I just bought one of these for my son 2 months ago hes 19 months they brillant so easy to open/close manoveur.
    I bought it to replace my quinny buzz as finding it too hevay and PITA to get out of car etc.
    Shop round though as rrp £140 i paid just under £100 in argos was special offer

I only used the picture ones from mothercare, think my sons was a car one?! Was really easy to use etc, and he stopped using his soon after he turned 2 so was glad! But do like the look of that buggy!

yeah i had one with my youngest but i thought it felt flimsy and awkward to push but then again most times i would have to push it single handed as i would be holding my toddlers hand

its quite a wide pram though so would easily be big enough for a 2/3 year old
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 187 ***1129
      2. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller66
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866382
      4. word association Game74044544

See more discussions