PETITION: Patch Watch_Dogs Drinking Game difficulty

30 replies
Found 30th Jul 2014
Gamers everywhere have fallen in love with this game. Some, have dedicated their free time to getting all the achievements/trophies. One is very difficult to obtain. "Social Lubricant" is rather too difficult. Ubisoft, you should hear this and either remove this achievement or patch the difficulty. Gamers Everywhere would much appreciate it..

NEED 400 more people!

GO ON: change.org/pet…lty

30 Comments

..and here was me worrying about about Israel and Palastine.

Stuff like this really brings you down to earth.

It's called an 'achievement' for a reason

Original Poster

deeky

..and here was me worrying about about Israel and Palastine.Stuff like … ..and here was me worrying about about Israel and Palastine.Stuff like this really brings you down to earth.

there are many petitions for Israel and palastine here: change.org/en-…ine

Haha

Banned

Gamers everywhere have fallen in love with this game....................Well that's a lie.
Edited by: "seanbwfc" 30th Jul 2014

This has to be the weakest case for a petition if ever i saw one

Check out some youtube vids it really isn't that hard

As a gamer who unlocked it after hours of persistance i wouldn't appreciate either just like gooser challenge that had to be ammended for those that couldn't hit a barn door with a 747.

Achievements should be earned not given if you want that play simpsons or avatar

1st World Problems.

It's not the end of the world if you don't get all the achievements, you know.

I'm going to start a petition against stupid petitions.

it's already on the radar...

http://i.imgur.com/KFLgfiA.png

Late

It's not the end of the world if you don't get all the achievements, you … It's not the end of the world if you don't get all the achievements, you know.I'm going to start a petition against stupid petitions.

Where do I sign?

Although the 10000 kills in Resistance 2 is bugging the hell out of me
Edited by: "[email protected]" 30th Jul 2014

I'm going to start a petition to make this achievement even harder just to make your petty little problem even worse.

Can't believe people are still moaning about this. Man up, practice and EARN it if you want it.

The most annoying thing about it is the trek back to the bar once you fail X)

This isn't even hard! It's pretty easy to do, it just takes long. I hope they don't change it, it's an achievement that you need to earn, not petition about until it becomes easy to do. I thought the Watch Dogs platinum trophy was one of the easiest ones I've done, this wasn't even the hardest trophy. Plus there's other games with much more difficult trophies, Naughty Dog or Rockstar games for example have much harder trophy sets than Watch Dogs, where's all the petitions for that?

I'm ranting yes, because things like this are annoying to see. Especially when the trophy isn't even that hard to get.
Edited by: "Bure11" 30th Jul 2014

Bure11

This isn't even hard! It's pretty easy to do, it just takes long. I hope … This isn't even hard! It's pretty easy to do, it just takes long. I hope they don't change it, it's an achievement that you need to earn, not petition about until it becomes easy to do. I thought the Watch Dogs platinum trophy was one of the easiest ones I've done, this wasn't even the hardest trophy. Plus there's other games with much more difficult trophies, Naughty Dog or Rockstar games for example have much harder trophy sets than Watch Dogs, where's all the petitions for that?I'm ranting yes, because things like this are annoying to see. Especially when the trophy isn't even that hard to get.

Completely agree but it was the same with killzone and battlefield 4.
People moaned about jack of all trades trophy requiring too many kills with the abilities such as cloak and buddy drone so they reduced the amount needed and with battlefield they offered a free short cut for a period of time to unlock all pistols (before making it paid for) completely reducing the length of time it took to unlock .45 Old School trophy (x amount of kills with the m1911 pistol but to unlock that pistol you needed 34,000 pistol xp).

Banned

winners don't petition. WTF

deeky

..and here was me worrying about about Israel and Palastine.Stuff like … ..and here was me worrying about about Israel and Palastine.Stuff like this really brings you down to earth.

Why worry about about something you won't ever have any say it control over. This is why there are problems throughout the world, because to many people stick their noses into other countries affairs.

Its called an achievement for a reason...

miikeyblue

Its called an achievement for a reason...

You back yet miikey?

What do you have to do?

who is that bitch on big brothers little brother with the big fat arms ?? that cant sing and hates Jim Davidson and anyone in the world that gat's tv time ?? I detest that fat animal

Allypurinal

who is that bitch on big brothers little brother with the big fat arms … who is that bitch on big brothers little brother with the big fat arms ?? that cant sing and hates Jim Davidson and anyone in the world that gat's tv time ?? I detest that fat animal

You what

deeky

You back yet miikey?

Nope

miikeyblue

Nope

git

I'd rather sit and eat kebab meat n chips with chip spice than **** about trying to get a trophies.

Allypurinal

who is that bitch on big brothers little brother with the big fat arms … who is that bitch on big brothers little brother with the big fat arms ?? that cant sing and hates Jim Davidson and anyone in the world that gat's tv time ?? I detest that fat animal

oO

deeky

git

My view right now

http://s9.postimg.org/jcjnj67vj/1407008171029.jpg

White bit!

miikeyblue

My view right now

If I'm not too late can you get Richard E. Grant's autograph for me?

deeky

If I'm not too late can you get Richard E. Grant's autograph for me?

He did a runner without paying the bill. Sorry deeks.

Where you gone bud??
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Google maps on Plusnet45
    2. Is this expensive?1017
    3. £300 for a XZ1 Compact Worth Keeping or return56
    4. I posted a deal that has been removed612

See more discussions