Groups
    EXPIRED

Petition: Reset all rep to zero

This will be one of the least posted in threads in misc ;o)

Obviously this will create a situation similar to the Scottish Premier League, where BG1 and The JFK are the celtic and Rangers of the league, with everyone else battling for third spot (serious), but wouldn't it be a nice experiment

stop rep completely
    - kapows

stop rep competely (plus 1)

- gari189

51 Comments

to start the ball rolling I say no, whats the point?

whats the point in rep at all if there is no balance (can only give positive)

if u wana. but if ur gonna get rep for word association and chatting crap in the middle of the night....then whats the point?

i worked hard for my rep points...so in one word NO

i rate this fail/10

Abz;5838633

i worked hard for my rep points...so in one word NO

o rly?

i did lol at the op though
    Gjdm

Original Poster

black gerbil1;5838666

i rate this fail/10

Is that fail divided by ten? So only a tenth of a fail? Repped for support :thumbsup:

Or just scrap it entirely, it doesn't work at all in its current implementation.

John

black gerbil1;5838676

i did lol at the op thoughGjdm

whats gjdm?

Johnmcl7;5838690

Or just scrap it entirely, it doesn't work at all in its current … Or just scrap it entirely, it doesn't work at all in its current implementation.John

+1 :thumbsup:

I don't know the polite way of putting that the rep is just really for willy waving.

I don't care if your reputation is 1 or 1,000,000.. Makes no difference your either helpful or your not

:oops:

magicbeans;5838667

o rly?

Johnmcl7;5838690

Or just scrap it entirely, it doesn't work at all in its current … Or just scrap it entirely, it doesn't work at all in its current implementation.John

I'll vote for this.

i was at brunch with admin earier (we went 50 50 on the bill btw). He sais this will never happen.

My guess is that if i enfoced this he may have a diff view.

Original Poster

magicbeans;5838712

whats gjdm?

Good Job, Da Man! :-D

(I also vote to scrap all rep) Sassie, did I hear you wanted a thanks button...good idea :whistling:

chesso;5838731

I'll vote for this.

+1

bazzaric;5838752

Good Job, Da Man! :-D(I also vote to scrap all rep) Sassie, did I hear … Good Job, Da Man! :-D(I also vote to scrap all rep) Sassie, did I hear you wanted a thanks button...good idea :whistling:

Maybe a thanks button with no count on it, otherwise your just changing the name from positive rep to thanks.

Original Poster

fwibble;5838774

Maybe a thanks button with no count on it, otherwise your just changing … Maybe a thanks button with no count on it, otherwise your just changing the name from positive rep to thanks.

but then wouldn't it look silly if you had thanked someone for changing a P to a D in a word game :thumbsup:

Banned

black gerbil1;5838742

i was at brunch with admin earier (we went 50 50 on the bill btw). He … i was at brunch with admin earier (we went 50 50 on the bill btw). He sais this will never happen.My guess is that if i enfoced this he may have a diff view.

Your rep is quiet low for aparently being the most popular member on here :roll: no hate jus pointing out a fact

Banned

bazzaric;5838752

Obviously this will create a situation similar to the Scottish Premier … Obviously this will create a situation similar to the Scottish Premier League, where BG1 and The JFK are the celtic and Rangers of the league, with everyone else battling for third spot (serious), but wouldn't it be a nice experimen

Is this a neg rep league?

Banned

some incredibly sad individuals who have no zeal for life on this site. REP?? REP POINTS?

i cant believe people go to lenghts as abusing others over rep. sad and deprived of life achievements are those who value 'rep' points.

i know of some on here who have multiple accounts and friends to rep their account whenever possible just to get higher and higher on the rep leaderboard.

unworthy pathetic people

bazzaric;5838787

but then wouldn't it look silly if you had thanked someone for changing a … but then wouldn't it look silly if you had thanked someone for changing a P to a D in a word game :thumbsup:

Why would you be thanked for a changing a letter in a word game, unless you are special

Banned

magicbeans;5838712

whats gjdm?

gjdm = good job dave man ... it came from a thread on another forum i post on.... oh hai everyone btw.. i am Jake from London

Original Poster

fwibble;5838813

Why would you be thanked for a changing a letter in a word game, unless … Why would you be thanked for a changing a letter in a word game, unless you are special

good question :santa:

Abz;5838728

:oops:

im kiddin!!! :friends:

bazzaric;5838752

Good Job, Da Man! :-D(I also vote to scrap all rep) Sassie, did I hear … Good Job, Da Man! :-D(I also vote to scrap all rep) Sassie, did I hear you wanted a thanks button...good idea :whistling:

thanks bazzaric. haha and no we are not gonna follow in the footsteps of MSE!!!

Anon123;5838820

gjdm = good job dave man ... it came from a thread on another forum i … gjdm = good job dave man ... it came from a thread on another forum i post on.... oh hai everyone btw.. i am Jake from London

welcome to hukd. what a helpful first post. REPPED!

Anon123;5838820

gjdm = good job dave man ... it came from a thread on another forum i … gjdm = good job dave man ... it came from a thread on another forum i post on.... oh hai everyone btw.. i am Jake from London

although....u seem to post very similarly to BG1!!!:whistling:

wait are some of you guys saying that you should be able to neg people?? thats ridiculous then noone would have the balls to say anything to anyone in the fear of loosing their rep

Banned

magicbeans;5838858

although....u seem to post very similarly to BG1!!!:whistling:

lol.. he must post on th same other forum as me.. lots of stuff came from there and stuff has been posted from 4chan.. Its a weightlifting forum but the misc section is awesome....thanks for the rep btw

I think you should be able to neg but give reason, also the neg rep facility should come at a cost if abused. It would however mean youd need an individual mod just to check neg repping and therefore not "cost" effective to the site

my rep has been lowerd by mods

black gerbil1;5838742

i was at brunch with admin earier (we went 50 50 on the bill btw). He … i was at brunch with admin earier (we went 50 50 on the bill btw). He sais this will never happen.My guess is that if i enfoced this he may have a diff view.

"enforced" :roll:

rep = crap ....

Yawn. Is the hamster copying things over from bodybuilding forums again, oh dear....

jah128;5838916

Yawn. Is the hamster copying things over from bodybuilding forums again, … Yawn. Is the hamster copying things over from bodybuilding forums again, oh dear....

you really think he could think of "misk", "sais" etc all by himself :roll:

its a troll through and through ....

dcx_badass;5838926

Not again, it brings back bad memories.I recon we should be able to neg … Not again, it brings back bad memories.I recon we should be able to neg rep once per 24 hours.

i dont lol, you know you would get neg spammers

dcx_badass;5838926

Not again, it brings back bad memories.I recon we should be able to neg … Not again, it brings back bad memories.I recon we should be able to neg rep once per 24 hours.

+1.

It does indeed.....:whistling::w00t:

rep means nothang, remove it all.

Lets get rid of rep completely...

Banned

i like haven my rep , people say nive things about me and their not my mates etc

Banned

dcx_badass;5839583

And chavs can send insulting messages to people with it.

truth hurts

toni15500;5839554

i like haven my rep , people say nive things about me and their not my … i like haven my rep , people say nive things about me and their not my mates etc

genius

hahahahahaha

Banned

Alfonse;5839672

geniushahahahahaha

whats that all about ?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1420
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846154
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?28128
      4. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63218

See more discussions