Groups

Petition to force andywedge to bring back his hamster avatar....sign here ;)........well done guys and girls we did it...the hamster is back :)

SERIOUS MATTER ..............Bring back the hamster avatar and find the lost "R"

andywedge
    Moderato

keep the new one . .
    - rugger-tyke

LETS GET THIS THREAD TO 500 POSTS PPL..then the promised furry one comes back! woo
    - magicbeans

better polish it off andy, not long now
    - michelleleemoo

Where's the hamster? It's over 500 posts already!
    - Spriggan

487 Comments

Original Poster

:?http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/customavatars/avatar127795_40.gif:? = CRAP

Banned

+1 was gonna do this myself

He should have a wedge of cheese avatar

big boy, please tell me what your avatar is supposed to be. I have reason to believe I am a perv.

who???

black gerbil1;6160841

who???

Looool

yeah he needs to bring it back FOR SURE

I cant find a pen:?

Original Poster

splatsplatsplat;6160825

big boy, please tell me what your avatar is supposed to be. I have reason … big boy, please tell me what your avatar is supposed to be. I have reason to believe I am a perv.

Just some brackets really ( { } ) :thumbsup: could be [ { } ] or {O} or { ( ) } ;-)

splatsplatsplat;6160825

big boy, please tell me what your avatar is supposed to be. I have reason … big boy, please tell me what your avatar is supposed to be. I have reason to believe I am a perv.

(.) (.)

did the hamster die:?

Jebus H christ, I was just searching google images for "rude ascii" for a witty rebuttal. Turned the safe search off, and bam, page 3, OMG.

black gerbil1;6160841

who???

haha+1

boy, its gone all quiet now. I wonder where everyones gone?

Original Poster

splatsplatsplat;6160948

Jebus H christ, I was just searching google images for "rude ascii" for a … Jebus H christ, I was just searching google images for "rude ascii" for a witty rebuttal. Turned the safe search off, and bam, page 3, OMG.

Had to check :oops:..............is that the lady taking a 'shower' :shock::shock::shock:

splatsplatsplat;6160948

Jebus H christ, I was just searching google images for "rude ascii" for a … Jebus H christ, I was just searching google images for "rude ascii" for a witty rebuttal. Turned the safe search off, and bam, page 3, OMG.

You mean the goatse one?:whistling:

Original Poster

harlzter;6160984

You mean the goatse one?:whistling:

No she didn't have a beard :roll:

splatsplatsplat;6160948

nooooo, i looked !!!!

mod

Aw; it took me hours yesterday to make that avatar.
    What's wrong with it?
    It's a Blue Moooooooooooon
    And why is the damn hamster so good?

andywedge;6161011

Aw; it took me hours yesterday to make that avatar.What's wrong with … Aw; it took me hours yesterday to make that avatar.What's wrong with it?It's a Blue MoooooooooooonAnd why is the damn hamster so good?

everyone loves how it spins

Banned

andywedge;6161011

Aw; it took me hours yesterday to make that avatar.What's wrong with … Aw; it took me hours yesterday to make that avatar.What's wrong with it?It's a Blue MoooooooooooonAnd why is the damn hamster so good?

your only allowed to use a blue moon if your a blue.. :thumbsup:

andywedge;6161011

put the hamster back wedgie :x

mod

dog_cop;6161024

your only allowed to use a blue moon if your a blue.. :thumbsup:

Blimey; I thought the whole of HUKD knew I was City through and through

Banned

andywedge;6161094

Blimey; I thought the whole of HUKD knew I was City through and through

that means no more bans or infractions for me then CTID :-D

Banned

michelleleemoo;6161030

put the hamster back wedgie :x

i agree, get the wedgie back

hate the hamster and hate football

raptorcigs;6161138

hate the hamster

Is this better Rappy?

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s60/jamesceekay/funny-pictures-jurassic-park-hamste.jpg

:whistling:

Banned

barneydog;6161174

Is this better Rappy?:whistling:

love it, think andy should us that one :thumbsup:

cribert;6161005

nooooo, i looked !!!!

:whistling: ~Blueeee Mooooooon~ :whistling:

mod

OK; if this thread gets to 500 posts I will bring "disco microwave spit roast matrix hamster back"

andywedge;6163694

OK; if this thread gets to 500 posts I will bring "disco microwave spit … OK; if this thread gets to 500 posts I will bring "disco microwave spit roast matrix hamster back"

I'm in :w00t:

set us a challenge hun lol

Banned

andywedge;6163694

OK; if this thread gets to 500 posts I will bring "disco microwave spit … OK; if this thread gets to 500 posts I will bring "disco microwave spit roast matrix hamster back"

reported for spamming :thumbsup:

hamster ftw!

35......... :-D does this count?

HELL YES! Hope it gets the 500 :thumbsup:

in

my age lol

andywedge;6163694

Well worth a post count boost.:thumbsup:

chesso;6163767

Well worth a post count boost.:thumbsup:

sure is :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553746
      2. Apples new update58
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767162
      4. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1837

See more discussions