Petition to get life enhancing medicines for Cystic Fibrosis Sufferers, Please sign.

Edited by:"nandito"Found 18th Jan
Can I ask if you all would please sign this petition. It's to make the drug Orkambi available to Cystic Fibrosis sufferers. It helps to keep the lungs healthy for longer. Cystic Fibrosis sufferers have a life expectancy of 42 years. As some of you may know my Great Nephew has this, he is 3 years old and has to take mountains of tablets to keep him well. petition.parliament.uk/pet…45526238931_317816692040295_5909564362000592879361.jpgpetition.parliament.uk/pet…455
Community Updates
  1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
Top comments
I'll sign, babe My nephew has CF. He is also 3.
Signed.
What an awesome young fellow ! 💓
Signed
62 Comments
Signed.
What an awesome young fellow ! 💓
Original Poster
Wongy11053 s ago

Signed.What an awesome young fellow ! 💓

Aw thank you so much wongy.
DONE
Signed
Original Poster
davewave7 m ago

DONE

Thank you so much dave.
Original Poster
tregs3 m ago

Signed

Thank you so much tregs.
Original Poster
summerof761 m ago

We've added your signature to the petition:Make Orkambi available on the …We've added your signature to the petition:Make Orkambi available on the NHS for people with Cystic Fibrosis

Thank you so much summer.
Beautiful smiley happy boy
ive signed ... let's hope this gets to parliament
Original Poster
LeahsMintytoutou14 m ago

Beautiful smiley happy boy ive signed ... let's hope this gets …Beautiful smiley happy boy ive signed ... let's hope this gets to parliament

Aw thank you so much Leah.
Original Poster
dunno12 m ago

Sorry to hear that dunno. Awful illness. Hope he's doing well. Thanks for signing
Signed, in memory of a friend who died of complications caused by cystic fibrosis. A horrible affliction, the sooner a cure is found the better.
It is indeed. He's doing well at the moment but often has to spend 2 weeks in hospital on an antibiotic drip.

I actually didn't know the life expectancy for a CF sufferer is only 42. Not good. Let's hope there's a breakthrough in the near future.
Original Poster
mrty2 m ago

Signed, in memory of a friend who died of complications caused by cystic …Signed, in memory of a friend who died of complications caused by cystic fibrosis. A horrible affliction, the sooner a cure is found the better.

That's so sad mrty. It really is a horrible illness. Thanks for signing.
Original Poster
dunno1 m ago

It is indeed. He's doing well at the moment but often has to spend 2 weeks …It is indeed. He's doing well at the moment but often has to spend 2 weeks in hospital on an antibiotic drip.I actually didn't know the life expectancy for a CF sufferer is only 42. Not good. Let's hope there's a breakthrough in the near future.

Poor little boy. It's heartbreaking to see them suffering.
11,1185 signatures << including mine
Original Poster
philphil612 m ago

11,1185 signatures << including mine

Thank you so much philphil.
The decision not to spend over half a billion a year on this was the correct one but I don't mind calling for a more reasonable price, signed
Signed :). All the best.
Signed nando
Original Poster
.MUFC.5 h, 38 m ago

Signed :). All the best.

Thank you so much MUFC
Original Poster
deeky5 h, 35 m ago

Signed nando

Thank you so much deeky
Original Poster
Rubisco16 h, 9 m ago

The decision not to spend over half a billion a year on this was the …The decision not to spend over half a billion a year on this was the correct one but I don't mind calling for a more reasonable price, signed

Thanks for signing Rubisco
There were just over 6,000 signatures when I signed yesterday. It is now up to nearly 18,000

"Government will respond.

Government responds to all petitions that get more than 10,000 signatures

Waiting for 1 day for a government response

At 100,000 signatures... At 100,000 signatures, this petition will be considered for debate in Parliament"
Edited by: "tregs" 19th Jan
Original Poster
tregs2 m ago

There were just over 6,000 signatures when I signed yesterday. It is now …There were just over 6,000 signatures when I signed yesterday. It is now up to nearly 18,000 "Government will respond. Government responds to all petitions that get more than 10,000 signatures Waiting for 1 day for a government response At 100,000 signatures... At 100,000 signatures, this petition will be considered for debate in Parliament"

Fantastic tregs
all done x
Original Poster
tryer8 h, 5 m ago

all done x

Thank you so much tryer
I have signed as well. Good luck with the petition.
Original Poster
patti1 m ago

I have signed as well. Good luck with the petition.

Thank you so much patti.
33102347-yG79O.jpg
Done and will share to my Facebook , what a handsome little lad he is 😊
Original Poster
Mandz2744 m ago

[Image] Done and will share to my Facebook , what a handsome little lad he …[Image] Done and will share to my Facebook , what a handsome little lad he is 😊

Aw thank you so much Mandz, that's really kind of you to share as well.
Just signed, good luck with the petition.
Original Poster
exbiker10 m ago

Just signed, good luck with the petition.

Thank you so much exbiker
32k now
33104231-RVAiv.jpg
Original Poster
Wongy11034 m ago

32k now[Image]

Wow fantastic wongy.
33105606-LH546.jpg
Original Poster
Wongy11051 m ago

[Image]

40k now.