Found 22nd Jan 2011

1. Misc
  2. Petrol
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Petrol
11 Comments

Original Poster Banned

Wow, that's bad. If it gets to that price I won't be driving!

This is just getting ridiculous now. £1.30 / litre for petrol in my area... crazy!

i will buy diesel car and run it with used fish n chips oil,haaa beat that

paid almost £6 a gallon this morning...

Why are the Truckers not out complaining & then we can join them :-/

we all complain, but we still buy it !

WheresMeNuts

At a guess I'd say the government are giving them some financial relief probabaly in tax allowances or summit like that.

WheresMeNuts

Probably because the guy that organised the original campaign that ran a haulage company, was visited by every single Government Agency in the month's after - and made his life hell. Health and Safety, Custom & Excise, Local Gov Planning etc,etc.
If you want to complain- best make it your full time job. Make sure your squeeky clean and have every bit of paper work in order - and have the time to respond to all their requests - that's probably why no one has bothered.

Edited by: "tightar5e" 23rd Jan 2011

Banned

richp

we all complain, but we still buy it !

probably because we can afford it

its not gonna be going down in the next few years, thts a certainty

StevenA2000_uk

At a guess I'd say the government are giving them some financial relief … At a guess I'd say the government are giving them some financial relief probabaly in tax allowances or summit like that.

Fuel protests have been planned and postponed due to the police intimidating event organisers. There is a go slow in ellesmere port due to the stanlow oil refinery on friday night, and other protests planned for next weekend.

the group keep fuel below £1 a liter on facebook has info
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Brexit: Euro zone economy set for best year in a decade as UK registers wor…1425
    2. Battered women won't be chased for TV licence fees: Vulnerable victims at r…99
    3. Quidco Highest Cashback Guarantee - Quidco will double the difference if yo…33
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7771816

See more discussions