Groups

Petrol / diesel tax goes up 2p tomorrow

Might be worth filling up today.

10 Comments

cheers for the heads up but does it not take longer than that to reach the pump prices ie the tax will change tomorrow but it will take a couple more days before then prices go up?

Owning a vehicle is the worst investment ever........

Road Tax
    Insurance
    MOT
    Maintanence Servicing
    Petrol

Well if it goes up it goes up...nothing we can do.....petrol/tanker strikes....will they help?

taurus_the_bull;6166401

Owning a vehicle is the worst investment ever........Road … Owning a vehicle is the worst investment ever........Road TaxInsuranceMOTMaintanence ServicingPetrolWell if it goes up it goes up...nothing we can do.....petrol/tanker strikes....will they help?

what about the freedom? the joys of driving?

need to spend our money on something

Banned

taurus_the_bull;6166401

Owning a vehicle is the worst investment ever........Road … Owning a vehicle is the worst investment ever........Road TaxInsuranceMOTMaintanence ServicingPetrolWell if it goes up it goes up...nothing we can do.....petrol/tanker strikes....will they help?

try buying a season ticket for a train and then you'll change your mind! :-D

csiman;6166476

try buying a season ticket for a train and then you'll change your mind! … try buying a season ticket for a train and then you'll change your mind! :-D

tell me about it, my step mum has a ticket which covers half of merseyside not including wirral orst helens and thats for merseyrail only and it costs her a shade over £600 for the year, i mean she uses it everyday commuting to and from work and the services arent bad but i just think its awfully expensive :x

>Petrol / diesel tax goes up 2p tomorrow
    >Might be worth filling up today.

So you go to the garage today and put in 50 litres, and save yourself a whole pound.

Is it worth it?

csiman;6166476

try buying a season ticket for a train and then you'll change your mind! … try buying a season ticket for a train and then you'll change your mind! :-D

ha! ha! i like it

touchet...:thumbsup:

cribert;6166426

what about the freedom? the joys of driving?need to spend our money on … what about the freedom? the joys of driving?need to spend our money on something

true...but why the price hike...

don't we have enuff to pay in this overpriced rule britannia....?

Banned

taurus_the_bull;6166714

true...but why the price hike...don't we have enuff to pay in this … true...but why the price hike...don't we have enuff to pay in this overpriced rule britannia....?

you aint seen nothing yet! Income tax needs to go up by 10%+ just to cover the interest on our new trillion pound debt :x

3rd price rise in 9 months. another slap in the face from labour.....nice. tax and waste goverment.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866385
      2. word association Game74044549
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047161
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767399

See more discussions