Groups
    EXPIRED

Petrol Lawn Mowers

My father is looking for a new petrol lawn mower that is "power assisted" in it's drive. Around the £150-200 mark.

I've seen the McCulloch 3540 PD Petrol Lawnmower (@ Argos and Homebase) but am not sure if it's got assisted drive.

Anyone seen any good deals recently?

Cheers.

4 Comments

my pal got a power assisted lawn mower it was a honda jizzy i think he paid just over £200 u wont get a better mower as i got a honda one too, just do a search on google

That's a Honda Izy, they are around the £260 on ebay but about £100 more than that at most other places.

Azeryk

I've seen the McCulloch 3540 PD Petrol Lawnmower (@ Argos and Homebase) … I've seen the McCulloch 3540 PD Petrol Lawnmower (@ Argos and Homebase) but am not sure if it's got assisted drive.

This model is not assisted drive Azeryk
    Honda engine's are the best but pricey around £300 or or more for a 18 inch cut self propelled on e-bay

I bought one from ebay a couple of months ago, A lawnking it as a stratton and briggs motor, assisted drive too, and a good bargain at £139... it is excellent after having an electric flymo, and does the job in less than half the time as the flymo, have a look on there, youll find yourself a better bargain on there than buying in the shops....
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would30119
      2. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927379
      3. Cat Chat77738
      4. Get an annual MOT reminder33

See more discussions