Groups

Petunia Plugs Wanted

Hi All -

Last week i bought a mini greenhouse and im attempting to grow some plants this year from seed / plugs.

Ive heard that some magazines with News Of World, Sunday papers etc have great deals on buying petunia plugs (around 100 for abouts £12)

Does anyone know of any recommended sites i can go to buy some as id like to give growing them a go but would like a reccomended retailer............B and Q etc are all way too expensive and they prefer to sell them grown at a silly price.

7 Comments

TRY THOMPSON &MORGAN THEY SOMETIMES DO DEALS and is usually good stock YOU WILL PROBABLY NEED A HEATER TOO PLENTY OF FROSTY NIGHTS AHEAD
    Edited by: "kareandy" 29th Mar 2011

have a look at this thread, there a few links that might be helpful.

Original Poster

Fantastic links already thanks guys

Bettaware have a great deal at the mo for 150 small plugs of double headed petunia are only £6.25 when you use the code PLANT 50.
    I am gutted as I just spent double that on less plants from 'Thompson and Morgan who usually have good deals.
    They had one for single petunias that you only paid £4.50 postage but there was a code for that on here that got them down to £3.60 for around 42 plants I think.

Original Poster

Hi there - just logged onto betterware and ive been on the " Double Flowered Petunia - 150 Small Plants"....... is that the one you mean??

If so i added that to my basket then typed PLANT 50 in the promo code but there was no discount???... so i havent purchased them.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions