curry

dandangran15;5897084

its just a general question lol im not buying either

Hmmmm have to again say neither. Both blimin french! :thumbsup:

dandangran15;5897116

curry

:? no really :?

Original Poster

because im bored out my head magic beans.

dandangran15;5897153

because im bored out my head magic beans.

o dear. u got no hobbies? i dunno. something to pass the time. its a nice day out

Original Poster

yep got hobbies. but im at work. done everything. got to wait for collegues to get back before i go. that ok magic bean? you got nothing to do either?

PEUGEOT 106 GTI nice car my first car quiet a few years back was a 106 quick silver and oh did i love that car.. Girlfriend had a saxo a last year and it cost us a fortune in rapir bills..

dandangran15;5897188

yep got hobbies. but im at work. done everything. got to wait for … yep got hobbies. but im at work. done everything. got to wait for collegues to get back before i go. that ok magic bean? you got nothing to do either?

ok dude. ur getting all weird on me. i was trying to save ur failing thread.

get a saxo man der mint. I got 1 en i put 18" rims on it, lowered it 60mm, inducton kit, twin pipe zorst and its rapid. Bout 195bhp, kept up wif an bmw m3 didnt i, nearly ad him from start.
    gti r gud, but saxos r phat and well qick. N u can get it well quick wot

Banned

Chidda;5898236

get a saxo man der mint. I got 1 en i put 18" rims on it, lowered it … get a saxo man der mint. I got 1 en i put 18" rims on it, lowered it 60mm, inducton kit, twin pipe zorst and its rapid. Bout 195bhp, kept up wif an bmw m3 didnt i, nearly ad him from start.gti r gud, but saxos r phat and well qick. N u can get it well quick wot

Is English your first language?

Chidda;5898236

get a saxo man der mint. I got 1 en i put 18" rims on it, lowered it … get a saxo man der mint. I got 1 en i put 18" rims on it, lowered it 60mm, inducton kit, twin pipe zorst and its rapid. Bout 195bhp, kept up wif an bmw m3 didnt i, nearly ad him from start.gti r gud, but saxos r phat and well qick. N u can get it well quick wot

dimebars;5898556

This is the result of our 'on line' children unfortunately.
    Imagine what the completed exam paper answers look like :w00t:

Chidda;5898236

This is a joke, right?

Original Poster

lol 195bhp out of a saxo (1595cc max)

Banned

dandangran15;5898693

lol 195bhp out of a saxo (1595cc max)

maybe he meant 95BHP with all that garbage attached to it

was the M3 parked up at the time?

dimebars;5898556

:giggle:

seems a few are struggling with the concept of sarcasm

Fabia vRS for the win...

Chidda;5899285

seems a few are struggling with the concept of sarcasm

Im well aware of the concept of sarcasm, however in this context you simpley came across as retarded.

;-)

106 GTi. Just better!

Goonieman;5900092

Im well aware of the concept of sarcasm, however in this context you … Im well aware of the concept of sarcasm, however in this context you simpley came across as retarded.;-)

*simply*

:thumbsup:

Original Poster

yeh. spazticated and sarcastic are two different things. seat ibiza 2.0 16V won in the end anyway
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Jury service1620
      2. New a camera to keep track of my Demintina Mother67
      3. What laptop to choose?11
      4. cheapest way to Get from BRIDLINGTON TO ACCRINGTON ??33

See more discussions