Found 30th May 2008
Missus has decided thats the car she wants its exellent on fuel and road tax, insurance, only thing is its only a 1 litre engine and she likes to put her foot down lol.Has anybody got one of these cars are they nippy or a bit on the slow side

1. Misc
  2. Peugeot
9 Comments

1.0 litre engine says it all....0-60 in 2mins! However, with the rising fuel prices it's more sensible getting a smaller engine.

its allways nice to have a bit of extra power to be able to put your foot down to get out of trouble i had a 1.0 ltr years ago and i hated motorway driving in it ]http//ww…spx

I'd go for the Toyota Aygo, rather than the Citroen C1/Peugeot 107

All the same car, with very slight differences

peodude;2212207

I'd go for the Toyota Aygo, rather than the Citroen C1/Peugeot 107All the … I'd go for the Toyota Aygo, rather than the Citroen C1/Peugeot 107All the same car, with very slight differences

citroen is generally cheapest too buy. also available with a diesel engine

Original Poster

thanks everyone

I have one of these - and I absolutely love it!

Yes it is very nippy, yes it's cheap on tax and ins, yesterday it cost me £37.50 to fill the tank (£1.14 a litre) and I'd gotten 350 miles out of it.

So I would definately recommend this car to anybody who wants cheap motoring

to be honest, if she 'likes to put her foot down', a 1l Pug engine isnt going to float her boat, not unless you take it out and chuck it in a go-kart...

dt_matthews;2214509

to be honest, if she 'likes to put her foot down', a 1l Pug engine isnt … to be honest, if she 'likes to put her foot down', a 1l Pug engine isnt going to float her boat, not unless you take it out and chuck it in a go-kart...

Well she's gonna have to choose whether putting her foot down is more important that being cheap on fuel, tax, and insurance!

In my opinion I think this is one of the best cars to own for cheap motoring - and it is not very sluggish at all!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322842
    2. IKEA are releasing a range of furniture for pets in the UK67
    3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!564105
    4. Add one, leave one game54315402

See more discussions