Groups

Peugeot Le Mans Event tickets, Silverstone 14th September

Hey, i was just wondering if anyone has recieved there tickets for this event yet?. They where the ones being given away free ont he peugeot site.

Thanks

Chris B

8 Comments

it did say we would get tickets 1 week before - did you go to todays one at silverstone - o/h not long got in says it was really good - especially with a bit of rain

Original Poster

holly100;2866056

it did say we would get tickets 1 week before - did you go to todays one … it did say we would get tickets 1 week before - did you go to todays one at silverstone - o/h not long got in says it was really good - especially with a bit of rain

oic, thanks for that, i didnt really read it, i saw free day out and i went n put me details straight in, hee hee. I didnt go today no, would to have liked to have gone but live a fair few miles away.

Thanks again for you reply

Don't worry mine came this morning.:-D

Original Poster

Mine cam through today....WOOHOO. Gutted im 7 months to young to take a car 4 a test drive :-(

Hi guys,

Im really gutted I didnt manage to get any tickets, if anyone has 4 spare then could you send me them. I will paypal a couple of quid for postage and a little extra. Cheers guys

I've got 2 adult and 3 kids tickets going if anyone wants to make me an offer, as we can't go anymore. Will Fleabay them in a few days otherwise.

my tickets came through yesterday as well if anybody cant go please private message me cause i would love to take more members of my family with me to the event.

I'm after two adult tickets to this event as well... im afraid i missed the boat on the Peugeot website give-away :-(
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Unexpected house guest query (Ratatouille)1317
      2. Just an thought regarding Paypal98
      3. Samsung 4k TVs which one 49/55inch curved? £1.50034
      4. Type 11, 21 or 22 Radiators?24

See more discussions