Peugeot water scooties suck

Found 23rd May
My scoohers have stopped spraying water, even tho I can hear the motor. Hubby blew air to see if the pipes were blocked but pipes are fine, someone said the pump might not be pumping the water threw the pipes, can anyone advise me that this could be the reason
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
I can advise you that I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about, but don't worry that's probably just me, I'm sure someone more helpful than I will be along soon to sort out your dilemma!
5 Comments
I can advise you that I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about, but don't worry that's probably just me, I'm sure someone more helpful than I will be along soon to sort out your dilemma!
What are water scooties?
Check if there's a filter between the screenwash tank and the motor. Sometimes screenwash can go a bit gunky and clog the filter. I had to drain the tank, remove the motor and clean it all out on my mum's Corsa to get it working again
If, and I mean IF, you are taking about your screenwash jets... Pull the hose off the back of the jets, then try spraying. If it comes through try clearing the holes with a pin, or even replacing the jets (couple of quid each). If nothing coming through and you hear the motor running, then you may need to change the hoses. If you don't hear the pump running check fuses.
Edited by: "mrty" 23rd May
Hi there having owned 2 Peugeot cars (unfortunately) I’ve suffered all common issues associated with them, what your talking about I think is the Fuse that’s gone it’s in the glove box read the instruction hand manual for the fuse box diagram. It sounds like it’s trying to spray but nothing is happening!
Edited by: "ASongOfFireAndIce" 23rd May
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants