let me know if it works lol

pgtips.co.uk/tea…spx

8 Comments

hmm were's the link??

Original Poster

tay1982;1788854

hmm were's the link??

soz added now :whistling::-D

It might work for some people,companies will do anything to endorse a product. What can I say for the last 2wks and a bit I've stopped drinking Pepsi and I've lost 4lbs by replacing it with water. So by this what difference does it make in drinking tea,you might aswell just have water.
    I'm not a huge tea drinker anyway,will only have a cup of tea if I'm in hospital cos I know there nowt else cos its rubbish for veggies in hospital. Tuna bake choice!

I'm sceptical about any diets,like in drink form,tablets and so on.
    I only think if you cut out all rubbish and exercise more that you will lose weight. I also think weight watchers might work too if you follow diet through,as I've got a friend who does Scottish Slimmers and she on some Check system and its worked really well and she lost almost 2 stone since about October time and looks brilliant cos of it.
    This tea thing,yeh might worked for some people but this just an extra gimic if you drink 2 cups of tea to replace your other drinks with tea so they selling you 3 times more teabags for example.

Original Poster

Mum2Connor&Cerys;1788925

It might work for some people,companies will do anything to endorse a … It might work for some people,companies will do anything to endorse a product. What can I say for the last 2wks and a bit I've stopped drinking Pepsi and I've lost 4lbs by replacing it with water. So by this what difference does it make in drinking tea,you might aswell just have water.I'm not a huge tea drinker anyway,will only have a cup of tea if I'm in hospital cos I know there nowt else cos its rubbish for veggies in hospital. Tuna bake choice!

I agree with you thought its quite funny a tea diet, dont't think anyone will fall for it :-D

Mum2Connor&Cerys;1788942

I only think if you cut out all rubbish and exercise more that you will … I only think if you cut out all rubbish and exercise more that you will lose weight.

Best diet ever.

leefal;1789275

Best diet ever.

Yep all the foods that not really got any nutritional content,but thats easier said then done.

okaydokey;1789233

I agree with you thought its quite funny a tea diet, dont't think anyone … I agree with you thought its quite funny a tea diet, dont't think anyone will fall for it :-D

Some people will try it,people fall for anything,this be the least of things to get conned over really.
    My daughter likes your avatar,she spots all the cute ones on here,another member Suze got Tinker Bell too!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3581364
      2. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1331
      3. Sonos says let us spy or your stereo will not work22
      4. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…2073

See more discussions