Groups

PGR 3 Rep?

Hello, I got my Xbox 360 recently and bought this game at the weekend.

I've been playing online although my rep now says "100% avoided you. See details for more info"

In details it says "Behavior = unsporting 100%"

Do people always gang up on newbies and keep kicking them off?

I mean, I've won a couple of races, Lost most and have had some idiots keep spinning my car around on purpose, So i've done the same back.

Its obvious when they do it because they come right up behind your car and hit the corner so you spin out, Totally unfair, So i try to do the same to them, Thats not "Unsporting" its getting fed up with people doing it to me.

Oh and now i can't seem to find a game to join................... Great.

So anyways, Do people always bad rep you if you fight back or Win?

8 Comments

Original Poster

Now 17 minutes later and i still can't get a game, Despite 20 people being online.

Rather annoying!

Hi mate,

No, they don't always do it, i mean, i'm a friendly guy unless people go out of there way to trash talk but you'll always come across some idiots as it is available to the entire world.

Don't worry about the rep, it doesn't really mean anything, as a lot of people give you bad feedback for many things such as even being too good and they'll give any reason for the complaint.

I've actually received something like 46% unsporting, even though i always try and change the teams, so it's roughly even to have a fair game and if one of there team members leaves, i ask my teammates not to collect additional weapons, so they can have a bit more of a chance.

You don't have to worry that much about rep, as hardly anyone checks it out but if you receive too many complaints, you can be temporily banned but again, this is extremely rare.

Just enjoy the game and be friendly and you'll have a good time and make a lot of good friends.

Original Poster

Thanks for the post, I can't enjoy the game though as i think i'm on avoid!, So this means i don't get to play anyone.

Its been over half hour now and no-one is on a quick match or a custom match to join.

I haven't bothered leaving feedback for anyone, Although slightly annoyed they've got so worked up about a game bad repped.

Iom-RF

Thanks for the post, I can't enjoy the game though as i think i'm on … Thanks for the post, I can't enjoy the game though as i think i'm on avoid!, So this means i don't get to play anyone.Its been over half hour now and no-one is on a quick match or a custom match to join.I haven't bothered leaving feedback for anyone, Although slightly annoyed they've got so worked up about a game bad repped.

Only the people who leave bad feedback will avoid you, it shouldn't affect your game with other people...

Add me on Live - Brownicom, and I'll give you some good rep to get the stars back up. I'm sure if you just ask others nicely they'll follow suit.

Original Poster

Thanks for the offer Browni, The funny (or not so funny) thing is, I've got 4 stars but still the "100% unsporting" and "100% avoided you".

I'm not that bothered after all its a number, Just slightly annoyed that people find is acceptable to neg rep because you Win or slight nudge them.

Maybe because you just got it if someone leaves neg rep it will go right to 100% then if someone leaves you good it will go to 50% and so on, you can only prefer or not prefer a player once.

Original Poster

odriscoll

Maybe because you just got it if someone leaves neg rep it will go right … Maybe because you just got it if someone leaves neg rep it will go right to 100% then if someone leaves you good it will go to 50% and so on, you can only prefer or not prefer a player once.

Is there away to tell how many people have left neg rep?

If its just one person the i know who it is, It was some American bloke who spun me out, So i did the same and he did the same back etc

Ended up i won that game!, Don't think he was to chuffed!

have a look in your recent players list and find the idiot you think left you neg rep, and do the same to him. File a complaint as well if you think he was playing unsportingly.

As mentioned before it should only affect you joining a game if either one of you have chosen to 'avoid' each other, and that person is in the room you're trying to join

Xbox Live can be an annoying place sometimes with those american kids. I dont really go online much atm, but always enjoy a race or two on PGR from time to time...add me if you want pacecetta
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tv choice magazine Issue 3966
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick22
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains66
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2020

See more discussions