Groups
    EXPIRED

Pgr3

Whats the cheapest way to get this game?

8 Comments

Get a ned to get you one lol

The cheapest I got it for was from PowerPlaydirect.com @ £14.99 about 3 weeks ago. The price seemed to fluctuate on their site from £38 to £16.99 to £14.99. Its now fully priced sadly :-( ....put they do offer free delivery and quidco too :thumbsup:

Preowned for £20 at GAME: game.co.uk/Vie…886

HMV is your best bet: £39.99 then use £5 off £35 spend code - 11% Quidco = ~£31.11

Keep an eye on PowerPlaydirect (unless you want it now!) they may well drop the price again...just a guess

Have you tried ebay or amazon marketplace ? On ebay there is a few of them selling at under £20 - its a newish game so it should be in good condition- although a lot them selling are still sealed. Loads of people would have got them in the xbox packs & trying to make some cash.. I have bought & sold a few games on ebay with no problems. Amazon market place sellers are also selling it from £24.99 new plus p& p.

i have one i can sell to u 4 just 20£ in great condition free postage

Banned

^ ur funny

On a one and a half year old thread. LMAO and there worth less than £9 now, £20 lol.

Banned

lol

[url="google.com"]yeman[/url]
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. A mini break to Edinburgh - recommendations for recommendations/area etc!45
      2. Anything better than allcast?33
      3. Need a good courier - any help please :)22
      4. Why is buying a laptop such a nightmare44

See more discussions