Some sort of joke

Item number: 290219998575

£13 for PGR3, bet the seller must be laughing

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
11 Comments

no item found...

Found it, how funny £8.99 is the cheapest i found!! Silly fools!!

Found one for £7.20 delivered!!

theres copy sold for as little as £2.25 delivered is it that poor a agme or something??

bloody hell.. but it is ebay.. if they are willing to pay, people will put it up

harlzter;1846405

theres copy sold for as little as £2.25 delivered is it that poor a agme … theres copy sold for as little as £2.25 delivered is it that poor a agme or something??

Nah its a great game. Its just cos this game was a fave among cavemens that gives this game such little value.

I once put my nintendo wii classic controller up on ebay and in my listing details, i even said it had a RRP of £17.99 - I sold it for £22 plus £1.25 delivery. :thumbsup:

I put good stuff on ebay and get a rubbish price and put on stuff that I think will make nothing and get more than its worth or what I paid new amazes me sometimes:roll:

Banned

Toybhoy;1846474

I once put my nintendo wii classic controller up on ebay and in my … I once put my nintendo wii classic controller up on ebay and in my listing details, i even said it had a RRP of £17.99 - I sold it for £22 plus £1.25 delivery. :thumbsup:

They were OOS for ages though wernt they ?

Like Wii's people will bid more to get it than wait for it to come in stock from a supplier

wierdowoss;1846617

They were OOS for ages though wernt they ?Like Wii's people will bid more … They were OOS for ages though wernt they ?Like Wii's people will bid more to get it than wait for it to come in stock from a supplier

nope! plenty available from in stores and online like play.com, amazon etc when i listed it which made it more baffling.

Original Poster

There are buy it nows from £6, ebay makes no sense
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Computer upgrades78
    2. Why Can't I Get BT Showcase on Freeview?22
    3. I’m in dire need of a dash cam with remote viewing capability over 4G914
    4. Dog advice please. Think my Labrador is dying after catching the cold77

See more discussions