phil and teds sport double buggy

hi does anyone have one of these? are they any good and do they fold up small? im thinking of getting one but need a smallish folding one. it will be used for a newborn and 12month old. thanks

9 Comments

i was in the same situation the phil & teds sports seems to hit the knees a lot when using the double kit so after having a stroll with it at my local mothercare i decided to get the vibe version which is so much better ok you'll pay more but its worth every penny of the £500 you will spend on it. I recommend you use the glasgowpramcentre website.

Original Poster

jooxs1981;8732643

i was in the same situation the phil & teds sports seems to hit the knees … i was in the same situation the phil & teds sports seems to hit the knees a lot when using the double kit so after having a stroll with it at my local mothercare i decided to get the vibe version which is so much better ok you'll pay more but its worth every penny of the £500 you will spend on it. I recommend you use the glasgowpramcentre website.

im tempted to order it from mothercare in apple green as i can get buggy, double kit and rain cover for £300 with a code which ends tonight.

pink-ka;8732747

im tempted to order it from mothercare in apple green as i can get buggy, … im tempted to order it from mothercare in apple green as i can get buggy, double kit and rain cover for £300 with a code which ends tonight.

i dont know what your waiting for then was it code just for you???

Banned

pink-ka;8732747

im tempted to order it from mothercare in apple green as i can get buggy, … im tempted to order it from mothercare in apple green as i can get buggy, double kit and rain cover for £300 with a code which ends tonight.

BE CAREFUL!!!!!!!!!!! 2 of my friends had this colour and it was a magnet for bees and wasps and when they googled it they had the same problem.

I was going to buy one of these a couple of months ago but Mothercare said they could not sell them as there was a current problem with the brakes.

Cool name but over priced in my opinion.

Original Poster

jooxs1981;8736309

i dont know what your waiting for then was it code just for you???

no it was on the hukd voucher section. i have ordered it so i just hope i like it.

Original Poster

tinkerbell28;8736377

BE CAREFUL!!!!!!!!!!! 2 of my friends had this colour and it was a magnet … BE CAREFUL!!!!!!!!!!! 2 of my friends had this colour and it was a magnet for bees and wasps and when they googled it they had the same problem.

will have to let my partner push it then lol ive got a green babystyle quicksmart stroller at the moment, for some reason i just really like the green prams.

could you tell me what code it was cause i missed it?

Original Poster

jooxs1981;8736863

could you tell me what code it was cause i missed it?

i think it was jlk or something like that, there is another 10% off code i think but not sure when it expires.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109
    2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
    3. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
    4. Apples new update610

See more discussions