Groups
    EXPIRED

Phil & Teds travel bag

hi does anyone have a phil & teds travel bag that they are not using anymore or know anywhere i can get one for less then £42 will probably only use it once so it seems steep but essential for holiday next year, as we have had a buggy ruined in the past and this one cost too much to risk it again, thanks rep added to anyone who can help

oh its to fit the sport model not the newer vibe!

5 Comments

Original Poster

snarff;6621794

http://www.practicalpushchairs.co.uk/accessories/phil-and-teds-sport/39/phil_and_teds_sp_sport_cocoon.html/£37.76

not the cocoon, the travel bag to cover the buggy up for travel, thanks though:thumbsup:

do you really need to take your own buggy, we went and bought basic pushchair for £10 from Tesco

kiddicare.com/web…001

similiar to the above, as then we didnt care what happened so long as it lasted 2 weeks.

Original Poster

DIVA1977;6621909

do you really need to take your own buggy, we went and bought basic … do you really need to take your own buggy, we went and bought basic pushchair for £10 from Tescohttp://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/productdisplay0_10751_-1_84494_10001similiar to the above, as then we didnt care what happened so long as it lasted 2 weeks.

thats a good idea but i have a 4, 3 & 2 year old so i really need the double buggy

tracyhay;6624535

thats a good idea but i have a 4, 3 & 2 year old so i really need the … thats a good idea but i have a 4, 3 & 2 year old so i really need the double buggy

sry didnt realise we talking double buggy
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73744437
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423114446
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767107
      4. Well Done Turkey, Education improvement1446

See more discussions