Groups

Phil 'The Power' Taylor

Very annoying, greatest ever darts player but he aint doing the game any good. Gets rather boring when he wins nearly every tournament.
    Not knocking the fella, the others need to raise their game-before the trolls butt in.
    Bring back the Crafty Cockney

37 Comments

I Thaught He Owned The Sky Game
    AND WAS ABLE TO CHOOSE HIS PARTNERS

The Power is bigger than the game. :thumbsup:

col;3539197

SUCH IS LIFE HEY COL

Original Poster

col;3539197

agree, dont think there has ever been a 'sportsman' as dominant in any sport and never likely to be either. {still annoying though}:x

skusey;3539237

agree, dont think there has ever been a 'sportsman' as dominant in any … agree, dont think there has ever been a 'sportsman' as dominant in any sport and never likely to be either. {still annoying though}:x

What can be done?

the power talyor is to darts as Black gerbil is to HUKD

lol @ calling darts a sport

black gerbil1;3539263

the power talyor is to darts as Black gerbil is to HUKDlol @ calling … the power talyor is to darts as Black gerbil is to HUKDlol @ calling darts a sport

He's a super troll??????!

Banned

black gerbil1;3539263

the power talyor is to darts as Black gerbil is to HUKD

Does everyone hate Phil Taylor?

Original Poster

black gerbil1;3539263

the power talyor is to darts as Black gerbil is to HUKDlol @ calling … the power talyor is to darts as Black gerbil is to HUKDlol @ calling darts a sport

it is a sport, proves how much trolls know about anything(apart from being a student soap dodger):w00t:

I Dont

Original Poster

guv;3539269

Does everyone hate Phil Taylor?

:w00t:Not as much as I hate Mr and Mrs gerbil

Original Poster

col;3539280

James Wade is decent, great 9 darter the other day … James Wade is decent, great 9 darter the other day :)http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=7gCx-r3ORGE

brilliant, totally lost the plot after it though

Paddy_o_furniture;3539266

10- 1?

tbh I could prob beat talyor if I bothred to learn how to play darts, the skill level invloved is so low.

lol your thowing a small stick on a board, wow

Original Poster

Paddy_o_furniture;3539266

:w00t::w00t:same physique too

Original Poster

black gerbil1;3539301

10- 1?tbh I could prob beat talyor if I bothred to learn how to play … 10- 1?tbh I could prob beat talyor if I bothred to learn how to play darts, the skill level invloved is so low.lol your thowing a small stick on a board, wow

a small stick? you would NEVER beat him with a small stick, what a total noob:w00t:

Lets hope the bridesmaid gives him a good game tomorrow :thumbsup: Some quality matches over the last few days.

skusey;3539292

brilliant, totally lost the plot after it though

Very true. But imagine it 9 darter- would have me bouncing for a week :-D

black gerbil1;3539301

10- 1?tbh I could prob beat talyor if I bothred to learn how to play … 10- 1?tbh I could prob beat talyor if I bothred to learn how to play darts, the skill level invloved is so low.lol your thowing a small stick on a board, wow

I reckon you would win most games by deafult, the temptation to throw the darts at you rather than the board would prove too great for most people

black gerbil1;3539263

the power talyor is to darts as Black gerbil is to HUKDNOW I KNOW WHAT … the power talyor is to darts as Black gerbil is to HUKDNOW I KNOW WHAT YOU NEED FOR CHRISTMAS,A BLOODY BIG SPOONlol @ calling darts a sport

Banned

skusey;3539307

a small stick? you would NEVER beat him with a small stick, what a total … a small stick? you would NEVER beat him with a small stick, what a total noob:w00t:

He probably wasnt talking about a dart!

Original Poster

col;3539312

Very true. But imagine it 9 darter- would have me bouncing for a week :-D

my 100 break the other week at snooker made me bounce too, I would rate a 147 much higher than a 9 darter though, comparing the time it takes and concentration etc

Banned

Paddy_o_furniture;3539323

I reckon you would win most games by deafult, the temptation to throw the … I reckon you would win most games by deafult, the temptation to throw the darts at you rather than the board would prove too great for most people

I LOL'd

Repped.

Original Poster

guv;3539331

He probably wasnt talking about a dart!

he was talking about a stain stick:w00t:

Thing about Taylor is he is so humble. Before this match he was saying how chuffed he was to have reached the semi.

13 Time World Champion :w00t:

Finally a BG1 thread

Original Poster

Paddy_o_furniture;3539323

I reckon you would win most games by deafult, the temptation to throw the … I reckon you would win most games by deafult, the temptation to throw the darts at you rather than the board would prove too great for most people

:w00t:
    I expect the stain would leap in the way to defend his hero:w00t::w00t:

Original Poster

black gerbil1;3539348

Finally a BG1 thread

29 posts already, I am sooooooo popular, without even having to be a creep:p

Original Poster

col;3539345

Thing about Taylor is he is so humble. Before this match he was saying … Thing about Taylor is he is so humble. Before this match he was saying how chuffed he was to have reached the semi.13 Time World Champion :w00t:

I think he is cocky really, I dont think he is that humble deep down

Original Poster

AberBargoed;3539311

Lets hope the bridesmaid gives him a good game tomorrow :thumbsup: Some … Lets hope the bridesmaid gives him a good game tomorrow :thumbsup: Some quality matches over the last few days.

hotukdeals.com/ite…l-d
    this one?

Banned

skusey;3539369

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/280916/really-cruel-but-i-lol-dthis one?

Which one is Gerbil?

Bring Darts to 2012 Olympics, we might win something then.

Original Poster

Meangreenie;3540059

Bring Darts to 2012 Olympics, we might win something then.

agree, although politicians argue whether its a sport (&BG)

John Lowe lives down the road from me.

he is the best thing for the darts game i am afraid you are wrong chief,he has brought major fans to the game and money.if it was for taylor darts wouldn't be as high paid or as highly televised as it is today.plus he makes players play their best agaisnt him,players need to hit 110 - 120 average just to be at his level never mind beat him.

oh and the sport where it is now is a sport,back in the day when they were drinking and smoking on stage just like snooker it shouldn't have been classed as a sport but now i would class this as a real sport.some very talented players in these leagues just now and even the women are coming up.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927341
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767213
      3. love affairs45
      4. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?983130

See more discussions