Philip 804 vs LG C9 vs Panasonic GZ950B

Posted 12th Nov
Hi

I don’t know much about TV so need some opinions which one to choose from not bothered about a £100 less or more.

I want it for movies and daily TV only no gaming etc.

I saw LG and Pana side by side and Pana looked more sharp.

Haven’t seen Philips but only attracted due to Hue Sort of Amb. lights they have. ( Are they worth it )

Your thoughts .... please help
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

5 Comments
I would advise checking the reviews and threads on avforums.com/
For tv and movies panasonic or Philips are getting great results. LG more futureproofed for gaming but if you don’t care then generally they’re considered a tiny bit behind the other two (and Sony) for TV/movies.
mrklaw23/11/2019 15:10

For tv and movies panasonic or Philips are getting great results. LG more …For tv and movies panasonic or Philips are getting great results. LG more futureproofed for gaming but if you don’t care then generally they’re considered a tiny bit behind the other two (and Sony) for TV/movies.

Thanks you means LG is considered behind ? Thought C9 was one of the best and top
The_Big_Rock23/11/2019 15:11

Thanks you means LG is considered behind ? Thought C9 was one of the best …Thanks you means LG is considered behind ? Thought C9 was one of the best and top

It gets good ratings partly for low input lag for gaming and the C9 has HDMI 2.1 which has features like variable refresh rate and auto low latency for gaming. They are generally slightly behind for TV/movie eg motion processing, upscaling of HD sources etc. Bear in mind these are all fantastic sets so we’re talking about tiny differences that you might not even notice
mrklaw23/11/2019 15:14

It gets good ratings partly for low input lag for gaming and the C9 has …It gets good ratings partly for low input lag for gaming and the C9 has HDMI 2.1 which has features like variable refresh rate and auto low latency for gaming. They are generally slightly behind for TV/movie eg motion processing, upscaling of HD sources etc. Bear in mind these are all fantastic sets so we’re talking about tiny differences that you might not even notice

Many Thanks buddy
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions