Groups

Philips 43pus6401 (or any 6401 owner)

Hi All,

How do I enable HDR on this?

I turned my Xbox One S on, then went to Gears 4 and on a previous 4k tv it would then auto enter HDR however the Philips doesn't seem to so wondering whats up with it?

I wasn't on a recent update, April something - so currently updating and will report back here.

Any way, any good way to get this setup to work with HDR?

5 Comments

When i play Uncharted 4 the HDR mode is automatically enabled (i get a notification in the bottom right). You can try and see if there's any updates.

I found Android to be much more stable after the latest update too.

jamierichardson129

When i play Uncharted 4 the HDR mode is automatically enabled (i get a … When i play Uncharted 4 the HDR mode is automatically enabled (i get a notification in the bottom right). You can try and see if there's any updates.

Mine did the same when on uncharted 4 but on ps4 not Xbox so seems like it should do it automatically

Original Poster

updating fixed this issue - thanks - any good hdr settings?

muttyhc

updating fixed this issue - thanks - any good hdr settings?

It's not an HDR TV despite it's ability to display HDR content so don't expect too much from it.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?1116
      2. In-store receipt cashback - Shopitize, TopCashBack's 'Groceries', Quidco's …25101
      3. Sky Store £2 Voucher22
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767262

See more discussions