Philips Hue lighting

Found 22nd Dec 2017
Hi Guys, I am new to this remote lighting bit and have a question: do Ikea smart bulbs work with the Philips bridge? and also, at £59 for the starter kit, is the Philips soo much better that the Ikea hub + 2 bulbs for £43, or £58 including a remote dimmer switch? any help would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks, marxmia
Community Updates
AskElectronics
3 Comments
Quick Google came up with this. smarthomegeeks.co.uk/how…ue/

Can't comment on the Ikea solution as I have Hue running 2x LED strips and 3 lamps with bulbs and depends on if you want to use any 3rd party apps with Hue or you are just using it for static lighting I guess.
Would recommend the Phillips def worth it. We got the starter kit for £35.99 on amazon back in may and got 3 bulbs last week (on 3 for 2) for £19.99, if you don’t mind waiting a little for a price drop:D
I have the Philips you can only use that bulb with the bridge originally I bought a cheaper £20 lightbulb and the colour were awful.

Upgraded and got the hue V3, the colours are much more vibrant and brighter then the V2 and are worth the money imo so much so that I even bought a hue lightstrip for the TV.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions