Philips hue lighting/ceiling lights

Posted 22nd Nov
I deliberated getting the Philips hue ceiling lights but with the Black Friday deals I figured it may be better to just buy a new ceiling light and add in the bulbs (seeing as there’s hue bulbs packages on offer)
The trouble I have is finding a ceiling light that I can guarantee will take the correct bulbs/and what bulbs to get. Can anyone give point me to a basic 3 bulb ceiling light and the correct Philips hue bulbs to fit it? I’m getting completely lost in the various bulb numbers/types.
Thankyou in advance
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

3 Comments
Any ceiling light fitting that takes a normal bayonet bulb (B22) or screw-in bulb (E27) can take a Hue bulb. What does your current light fitting use?
Small G9 eco halogen things. I may be wrong on the number but they are tiny tiny tiny
lilmisswelshstar22/11/2019 15:57

Small G9 eco halogen things. I may be wrong on the number but they are …Small G9 eco halogen things. I may be wrong on the number but they are tiny tiny tiny

If it takes a GU10 halogen bulb then you can get GU10 Hue bulbs for it. Have a look at one of the existing bulbs already in there just to check that it is a GU10 and not a GU9. If it is a 9 then you might want to consider getting that fittings changed over.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions