Groups

Philips Hue lightstrip

I know that Osram produce bulbs that are compatible with the Hue system. I just wondered if anyone knows of a company that produces light strips that are compatible with the Hue system?

8 Comments

philips hue do them. argos.co.uk/sta…003
    Edited by: "munkeybiz" 25th Jan

Original Poster

munkeybiz

philips hue do them. … philips hue do them. http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/4836957.htm?cmpid=APP003

Yes I am aware they do them. But I wanted to know if another company produced strips compatible with hue system.
    Edited by: "Figgy" 25th Jan

Xiaomi's Yeelight series is now compatible with IFTTT which although not directly Hue compatible I'm sure you could figure something out.

unuspromulti

Xiaomi's Yeelight series is now compatible with IFTTT which although not … Xiaomi's Yeelight series is now compatible with IFTTT which although not directly Hue compatible I'm sure you could figure something out.

They're in the process of working directly with Hue. Think I read it's only a matter of weeks to be sorted.

munkeybiz

philips hue do them. … philips hue do them. http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/4836957.htm?cmpid=APP003

Really! X)

dereklogan7

They're in the process of working directly with Hue. Think I read it's … They're in the process of working directly with Hue. Think I read it's only a matter of weeks to be sorted.

You're completely wrong. Hue uses Zigbee whilst yeelight use wifi

You can build your own using this amazon.co.uk/Wir…4QQ, with a power supply and some LEDs. Whilst not cheaper for 2m, it is much cheaper for 10m. There's YouTube videos about it.

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk88
      2. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card44
      3. WIN AN UNFORGETTABLE TRIP TO SAN FRANCISCO11
      4. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22

See more discussions